FanFiction.Net
for Jinchuriki Rising

7/2/2014 c4 Guest
cliffhangs are the douchebag way of ending a chapter
7/1/2014 c4 Guest
This is the dumbest story I've read so far, if the bijuu corps is supposedly as strong as the gotei 13 then why the hell are they having such a hard time dealing with these guys,
6/30/2014 c4 32AizenTheGoat
Really glad you finally updated. Really curious to find out how naruto and Matsumoto know each other. Great chapter :D
6/29/2014 c4 2Exanime Draco
Good to see this story being once more updated. I look forward to seeing how the next chapter turns out. Though I'm even more eager to learn about how Naruto and Rangiku seem to know each other.
6/26/2014 c4 Guest
Yay your back I love this story!
6/27/2014 c4 bankai777
I hope that Naruto will win this battle.
6/25/2014 c4 Darkryus
this is where we yell at you for teh cliffhanger... COOOOME ON MAN :( not cool
6/24/2014 c4 Guest
Please don't take too long getting the next chapter out for this story, and your NarutoxFairyTail story.

I really like those stories!
6/26/2014 c4 Banjo the Fox
A MUCH better chapter than your previous couple. Looking forward to an update!
6/26/2014 c3 Banjo the Fox
It seems like you made Naruto and his comrades underpowered...
6/26/2014 c2 Banjo the Fox
A very good second chapter, though a bit too overdone with the cryptic and dramatic stances.
6/26/2014 c4 21redlox2
Naruto's comment about Ichigo being not bad "for a substitute Shinigami" does that mean he knows about Ginjou?
6/26/2014 c3 redlox2
I see the Shikai of the Biju corps gives the former jinchuurki powers similar to what they had in life before full Bijuu Mode... I am guessing Bankai will be full Bijuu Mode... One questions are the Zanpaktou spirits the Tailed Beasts or do they simply resemble them since they were part of their souls?
6/26/2014 c4 21SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Well a bunch of battles wasn't that interesting... sorry to say.
6/25/2014 c4 1Imagine476
I just read this story today. This is really awesome. I feel there's a lot of creativity in this as the jinchuriki are brought. Really sad about the two that died though. :( Hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what's next!
124 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »