FanFiction.Net
for Jinchuriki Rising

6/25/2014 c4 7Rocker1600
I just love how, RIGHT after Kisuke says he thinks Ichigo and co. are doing just fine, everyone is beaten except for Ichigo!

Btw, would Yugito happen to be Yoruichi's sensei or something? Also I'm surprised Soifon didn't recognize her.
6/25/2014 c4 6bombshell0
Duck and your cliffhanger. The fight was just getting good. But seriously this in one most well written stories I have read one this sight.
6/25/2014 c4 SPark681
Oh boy Ichigo better get his game on cause looks like Naruto going all out now anyways keep up the great work!
6/25/2014 c4 2Agrond
These were good battle, showing the difference between the Bijuu Corp and the other shinigamis, even if two of them had to draw their Bankai. Now, let's see how will be the fight between Ichigo and Naruto, the latter finally using his shikai.
6/24/2014 c4 5plums
Nice to see your update, but a bit disappointed it was only start to finish fighting with no plot progression involved. You aren't even finished in fact.
6/24/2014 c4 4Krazyfanfiction1
great chapter as always.
hmm...i wonder who Yugito was talking about when she mentioned Romance...;) (yorusoi ftw)
and this chapters quality makes up for the delay.

keep up the good work
11/22/2013 c3 3leafpool5
please update soon
10/24/2013 c3 2holymarine
So Han and Fu were the ones killed? Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/25/2013 c3 21SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
So his shikai is a massive kunai? Not exactly what I was expecting...
8/25/2013 c2 SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Wonder which two died... probably fu and han since they are normally the ones killed off.
8/25/2013 c1 SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Not bad, not bad at all.
7/31/2013 c1 JJP123
when is naruto and rangiku get back together?
7/10/2013 c3 Guest
I love this story and cant wait for the next update please do it soon!
6/26/2013 c3 Guest