for parade's end

8/19/2015 c1 20california poppyseed
...DAMMIT I WISH THAT THIS WAS CANON :u
4/26/2015 c1 7Elen-Di
Awwww. I love Toph. That was really cute!
7/11/2013 c1 108stars shine out
cuuuuute
2/6/2013 c1 57FallenInDreams
Sweet. :)
1/22/2013 c1 arch-nsha
Cute. If only Aang were as smart and not-blind in the actual series.
1/9/2013 c1 TazmaniaLizard
This is what I think should have happen, some people say that Aang is mature for his age but he isn't so many times I saw Aang act like a kid and not listening to his elders, he is 12 not 112 those years don't count, because he was frozen in the iceberg he never age. I love these pairings zutara taang and sukka, and another one few think about that works really well together is Jet and Mai it is called Jai. Love it please write more someday.
1/7/2013 c1 Andrew
Lol, cute. Nicely done.
12/30/2012 c1 Guest
Continue! Please!
12/29/2012 c1 31Gerudo Desert
THIS.
OH MY GOD, THIS.
THIS JUST ABOUT SUMS UP EVERYTHING I WISH I COULD TELL AANG. Because it is not all about him, and Katara is her own person and SHE LOVES ZUKO. YES. You my good ma'am (or sir I don't know), you are a good writer. Well done.
12/28/2012 c1 Gust
Lolskies.
12/28/2012 c1 25Sakura's Unicorn
*sigh* So how that series should've ended. C! I love that we are one the same ship with Avatar, too! And as much as I love Mei, Zuko/Katara is undeniable. I never thought about it much, but you also pegged the Toph/Aang dynamic. So brilliant, you are! Miss you! My highlighters miss you, too! Hee, hee.
12/27/2012 c1 17CloeyMarie
Very cute, I enjoyed the tone you gave the the piece. :)
12/26/2012 c1 2Silver Magiccraft
I love Toph, just in general. I enjoyed reading your take on her, and the obvious bond that Katara and Zuko have. Also, Aang acting his age. Thank you for sharing this piece!

-Silv