for Unbound

8/14 c1 Guest
Hey I like Free and your story, could you do a Mizfitsune x Eruka x Medusa x Free story?
1/20/2019 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or WattPad.
12/8/2016 c1 king axolotl
I wish there was more
5/30/2014 c1 5Lord-Of-Metal
Lucky bastard...
1/1/2014 c1 Bloody Reaper13
Ummm,how come all your soul eater fanfics are about crona,like the one-shot with blair and the HotD crossover one plus the interaction and unbound ones
10/29/2013 c1 Sir Muffin
As I said on the other story, I wish more people wrote Croka stories. Have another muffin! Love, Dark
6/17/2013 c1 10Akire Rosales
Woah

This is the first "dominate Cron" I've ever read... And I actually liked it! The whole idea reminds me of Black Butler xD hahaha I do believe that Crona is a lot like Medusa in some ways... I mean, the apple does not fall far from the tree, right?

I really enjoyed the reading, very descriptive!
5/18/2013 c1 1DARKNESS4311
Cool story though I was hopeing that you would have had Maka in it as well but I do hope you make some more like this good work by the way
5/16/2013 c1 7ColorfulLanguageMeetsPaper
Uh, apparently Crona is a pimp/player
2/19/2013 c1 Guest
Geez, Crona's gonna end up having a harem if you keep this up. Not that I'm complaining... now if only there was an artist who would turn this into a... ehehe

Ahem... keep up the work
1/26/2013 c1 borusa
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with it, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews, so the only way I can say anything is like this. About that Doctor Who/Bioshock fic-
Doctor Who has run for 33 years. In that time he's seen more death than any human being, and it's been seven years since he lived through the Time War, the greatest war in history. Just so we're clear about how much death he's used to and how easily he will die. Anyway, since Amy and Rory have left Doctor Who, that one has been left behind, hasn't it?
1/5/2013 c1 crona x kid lover