FanFiction.Net
for Everyone Needs A Guardian

3/9/2013 c7 Lovepuppy316
LARVA IS LATIN FOR GHOST/MASK! AHHH, THE BLACK SAND EFFECTED MONTY AND CUPCAKE!
3/9/2013 c6 Lovepuppy316
... Greased back hair? Pale skin? Dressed in black? THE PRINCIPAL IS PITCH BLACK!
3/9/2013 c5 Lovepuppy316
Snowball fight...? Oooo!
3/9/2013 c4 Lovepuppy316
Stupid non believers... *Fuming*
3/9/2013 c3 Lovepuppy316
Oooooooh, I thought they were turning Jack human. Well, DON'T MESS WITH FROST OR YOU GET FROZEN INTO A HUMAN ICE CUBE AND THROWN IN THE OCEAN.
3/9/2013 c2 Lovepuppy316
They are turning Jack human?! Yep, Pitch is so dead if I catch him...
3/9/2013 c1 Lovepuppy316
Pitch is dead.
2/28/2013 c21 65agent000
This was a very entertaining story to read, and I loved how you came up with an idea on how Jack could blend in and be seen by everybody. I've been trying to come up with a believable way to do that myself, not in my current story, but in another one I hope to start later, haha. I'm still waiting for Jack to stop fussing about telling me the scary parts of the current story I'm working on. ;) Hopefully I can fix that really soon.

In any case, this was amazing, and really inspiring. Thank you for posting it. I really enjoyed reading it, and you did a really good job. Just keep practicing, and your writing will be freaking amazing! You already do an outstanding job with plot development, so you're well on your way. Keep up the good work!

*snickers* An you're on Tumblr, are ya? Considered yourself followed then. I'm nipperofnoses, just in case you want to know who is who. ;)

Take care, and thank you! :)
2/27/2013 c18 110RedHal
Something tells me that Bunny isn't going to live down that kangaroo comment. And i couldn't agree more with Jack about teens still having bits of who they were as children within.
2/27/2013 c21 Super-Dash
AWESOME! *eats cookie* wel not just the cookie but also the story that too XD lolz
2/27/2013 c21 6Nanu Kitty
Jack and the spirit of spring are arguing here too -.-; It snows *cough blizzards cough* for an hour, then it's sunny the rest of the day. I hope Jack wins, I'm not ready for winter to end yet!
2/27/2013 c20 2majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice
Awwwwwwwwww! No more chapters oh well but at least u will have a one shot! Again I love u for doing this story! And can't wait to get my hands on the one shot! Love ya forever! :)
2/27/2013 c21 45SummerMistedDragon
Use your survey! Can't wait for more!
2/27/2013 c21 Guest