for Moments In Destiny

3/2/2013 c5 6emjalen08
First off, congrats on your report card!

Second off all- *dies laughing*

Um...if Corran manages to survive the combined heart failure and brain explosion, I give very little for Alema's chances. I mean, she's pretty tough... but she dressed his young daughter in one. For men to see.

Lightsabers don't cause fatal injuries. Jedi daddies with daughters do!

I so wish I could be a fly on the wall and see Corran's face... *cackles*

Very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
3/2/2013 c4 emjalen08
A very interesting exploration of Kadra's inner thoughts. She's clearly very young, young enough that simulated battle and real battle is still a difference to experience.

A sobering, tense vignette. You really caught the tension, but control she must be feeling.

I can't wait to read about the two red-heads!
3/2/2013 c3 emjalen08
Poor Vana indeed!

When I read "A Destiny Altered" I had been hoping she and Ganner would end up together...

The italics on the last word really twist the knife in the heart. Vana's a professional, but *damn*

This one hurts in a way only a good writer can pull off :)
3/2/2013 c2 emjalen08
Si'ada is clearly caught in the grip of some intense stuff here. Grief and anger are deadly on the battlefield- but they do play their roles, and can change the courses of so many things.

I'm glad to see she chose right in the end- though I'm not sure if she did because her head won over her heart, or if she was afraid of what Jaina would do to her. Jaina's a lot of things, not all of them good, but I can definitely see her ripping apart- literally- the person who let her brother's soul mate, pseudo little sister die.

Quite a moment!
3/2/2013 c1 emjalen08
I haven't read that far in "A Destiny Altered" but this seems like a great in-depth, minor-er character study moments.

*sniffs* As someone who really liked the original Etain, I'm glad to see the Skirata Clan didn't forget her.

This is a very dark scene, but poignant- a girl discovering the true meaning of her warrior/family culture. Very sad, very...grim, but you really caught the spirit of the scene in only a few short words.

Looking forward to reading the next one!
1/31/2013 c5 2SiouxFan
Yep, once Corran comes to, he is going to try and rip Alema's arms out of her sockets. In full disclosure, I was REALLY hoping to see Tenel Ka in one of those outfits! ***stares off into middle distance, visions of 'Dancer Tiki' in head***

Straight A's! Nice job. ***shakes head and mutters-overachieving rower*** Sorry, was that out loud?

I'd offer to do what my folks did when I got report cards like that (not that it happened all that often, I was one of those 'Smart but sorta lazy' kids) and take you out for ColdStone, but I fear that you might think that...creepy.

Later!
1/30/2013 c5 15Boris Yeltsin
Congrats on the report card. Mor soon please.
1/30/2013 c5 12An Origami Fish
Congrats on your grades, and another fun chapter...I always wondered how everyone else who wasn't Corran would take the dancing...I'd probably die if someone actually wrote the dancing scene...that'd just be too funny ).
-Fish
1/18/2013 c4 2SiouxFan
Yep, being a ship's commander is definitely a steep learning curve. You get better or you get killed. I TOTALLY want to read about Kadra and TK!
1/18/2013 c4 15Boris Yeltsin
Keep it going.
1/6/2013 c3 2SiouxFan
Well done. I expected Vana and Ganner to be able to get together after the war; Ganner's death I NEVER say coming. You've capture her well.
1/3/2013 c3 12An Origami Fish
Look forward to any full length ficlets-spinoffs ). This alternate POV drabble-thing is fun to read, and I can't wait for more.
-An Origami Fish
1/3/2013 c3 15Boris Yeltsin
I'm sure Fish loves what you're doing.
1/3/2013 c2 Boris Yeltsin
Love it.
Maybe a meeting between the Chief of State and head of the Supreme council.
1/3/2013 c1 Boris Yeltsin