for Kindred

8/22/2017 c7 Guest
Loved the Varric viewpoint in this chapter! :3
10/7/2016 c1 Brooklyn
Ok so this isn't advisor at school, my favorite teacher for sending me her fanfic link, have a good weekend
7/12/2014 c39 21Valoja
Ohhhhhhhhhh. Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooord. Okay, let me just, first of all, tell you that I'm so sorry that I didn't review before. It might seem lame, but I didn't WANT to review any earlier than this because I couldn't stop reading and I just kept clicking for the next chapter and though I felt guilty for not dropping a sentence, I just couldn't, ARGH. So let me tell you: this is easily one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Or on any site, for that matter. And I kid you not. Though I groaned and got irritated so many times because I had to use Google Translate every five minutes because your vocabulary is scarily gorgeous, it was worth every single second I invested in reading this. I loved all of it: I loved the main character, how she wasn't a fighter but a "lover" and how she had so much in common with Fenris, yet at the same time was so different from him. Her background was interesting too, and my heart was torn to pieces when she encountered her father and I loved her dynamic relationships to her siblings, though I'm kind of sad that we didn't get to see more of Phoebus. I honestly can't imagine how she used to be if you claim that she was a Mary Sue in the beginning, to be honest. *sigh* The plot was great, too, and I really felt proud of Althaea when she finally got that backbone she had obviously been missing in prior chapters, so kudos for that part, too! Well, kudos for everything, but I can hardly continue highlighting all my favourite parts of this story, because if I did, I'd still be sitting here tomorrow evening. On a small sidenote, I was wondering if you would mind it if I used your story as an inspiration point for a Fenris story I'm planning, myself? Don't worry, (hopefully) nothing too extensive, though you can always say no if you don't feel comfortable with it. So yeah... Thank you very much for writing this, and I apologise once more for not reviewing sooner. I hope that writing this one large review can make up for the few smaller reviews I would have given otherwise, though you won't be reaching that 125 review mark this way v_v
3/19/2014 c14 1OracleofWar
I'm determined to finish reading your fix today, but thought I'd review now.
Your writing is wonderful as is your portrayal of the characters, particularly Fenris and your OC. I'm thoroughly enjoying your story!
11/27/2013 c39 1White Ivy
This was a great fic. I liked your characterization of Fenris and Althaea was a good character, too.
10/16/2013 c39 Aeronwy
Oh dear sweet baby Jesus, I am in LOVE with this story. It is so good, I couldn't stop reading for longer than was absolutely necessary.
10/13/2013 c39 Imagined Mind
I read through the whole thing in a few days and I would have to say Kindred is one of my favorite Dragon Age fanfictions. So I thank you for taking the time to write this story I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)
8/26/2013 c3 1Mendi
Wonderful! Simply wonderful!
8/26/2013 c2 Mendi
I like the backstory, it gave her depth. Good job :)
8/26/2013 c1 Mendi
I really very much like this! I wanted to review every chapter so I am forcing myself to pause and review, before clicking next. You did well kipping the characters... well... in character. For a first fanfiction attempt, this is wonderful!
6/24/2013 c38 urthlvr
Beautiful story. Thank you.
6/24/2013 c1 LuckyWindam
The best fanfic there is!
I read it twice!
And it's the first you have ever written?
You're very good at it! Please write more!
xD
6/23/2013 c38 2GlysMari
I believe this is called a grand slam. *thumbs up*
6/23/2013 c38 27Musicalrain
This was such a wonderful story! I LOVED it! :D

Wonderful ending! I'm so glad he wasn't emotionally distant forever - and Althaea is the one to have 'fixed' him! :3 So sweet!

Again, very lovely - loved the epilogue too! *hugs*