for Kiss Like A Fish

2/16/2014 c1 1Fictional.Insanity
Funny, and so like Watson and Holmes. [minus the actual kissing part ;) ]
Good job on the story.
6/16/2013 c1 Lotariel
P-e-r-f-e-ct ! Just ... perfect ! HAHAHHA ! So Hilarious ! God ... I love you so much for this crack time ! ;)
5/28/2013 c1 capirkl
So cute! I ship it anyway but this is one awesome fanfic.
3/5/2013 c1 92JDLuvaSQEE
*gigglesnort* i love it!
1/17/2013 c1 Guest
Haha! I thought it was mad hilarious how Watson was getting so angry over this little thing of Holmes pursing his lips wrong!
Also, you had a really cute ending, with that fish pun and all.
1/11/2013 c1 James Birdsong
Nice work.
12/27/2012 c1 Jejune
Haha! This was hilarious- you should be proud of this it's really quite good in capturing the characters and their personalities :)
12/27/2012 c1 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
This made me laugh: "’I do not look like a fish." Holmes snapped, hands smoothing down his face. "My complexion is too smooth for that.’"

This is quite humorous too (though, the whole of the exchange is fairly humorous overall): "’Still nothing Holmes, you look like a fish, or like you're blowing bubbles through a straw in your milk, or, or, a bloody drunk with an allergic reaction to sense!’”

I love the ending:
“Holmes words were swallowed by Watson's lips on his. A blistering heat erupting between them, and Holmes was left gasping as Watson pulled away. Holmes tried to regain his composure, forcing a lopsided smirk onto his face that just fell into a slack-jawed expression.
"’That is how you kiss, you bloody fool, nothing fishy about it.’"

Great build up to that punch line at the end. Nice work for your first foray into the fandom.