for The Shining Serpent (Kmon13's Renegade Version)

4/21/2018 c3 andjelija.nenic
3/28/2018 c5 Smokeing
Very good look forward to it up dates
6/14/2017 c5 46Hikari Nova
please update this is getting VERY interesting
6/8/2017 c4 andjelija.nenic
4/30/2017 c5 SeleneAlice
please update this story soon! post!
5/24/2016 c5 StrongGuy159
Cool story continue please.
1/17/2016 c5 22Slytherin Studios
i like it, please update soon.
1/10/2016 c4 Morgana LeFay97
please update
8/2/2015 c4 topo158
ojala la continúen lo malo que hacen buenas historias pero las dejan sobre los sentinelas van a salir los que x-men dias del futuro pasado
11/14/2014 c4 32EroSlackerMicha
added to my favorites so if you ever continue I can read it again
11/14/2014 c1 EroSlackerMicha
the only good thing from the movie was the opening song and some of the characters the rest was a sad entry between series 1 and 2
8/20/2013 c1 4Nargus
Mmm...not a bad one, though you might want to run it through MS Word's grammar checking more. It gets rather annoying after a while with all the missing words.
6/14/2013 c3 29Sakura Lisel
Aw... I want to see/read EXACTLY what happened when the magical world found out their 'dead' savior was still alive. For one thing WHY was ANYONE from the ministry OR the magical world even AT the Dursley's will readings to begin with? Since everyone thought the kids died in the explosion at the house why would they bother coming to hear the final wills of a bunch of MUGGLES? Its not like the Dursleys would have left whoever showed up and reported Lily still being alive anything. I'd love to see/read exactly what happened, instead of reading the AFTERMATH of what happened, including the aftermath of what happened when she refused to go to Hogwarts.

Speaking of her refusing to go to Hogwarts, what happened to the meeting with Lilth and the Hogwarts alumini witch/wizard that Fudge had sent to meet her to 'apologize' for attempting to mess with her plans of going to another school. Who did Fudge send and how did it even go? I thought the alumini was supposed to be showing up at the party the Cobra gang was throwing?
6/14/2013 c4 Sakura Lisel
I'm glad you updated this story again but now I have a few questions.

1. What happened to Umbridge? *pouts* you showed Lilith and the others 'dealing with' Yumi and the Sniper guy, but what happened to Umbridge since she was there at the same time as the other two too? *lol* I wanna see how badly did they have to HURT her while capturing her. Or did they outright purposely or 'accidentally' kill her while trying to catch her.

2. The Billy that's in this chapter. Is that Cobra Commanders son? The SAME son who HATES his dad and Cobra? *lol* is he there of his own free will, or depending on where in the history of the G. comics this story takes place in (before or after the original Marvel comics version ended) where Billy got captured and brainwashed by Cobra Commander to be a loyal son and follower of his fathers cause by Cobra's brainwashing machines? *lol*
6/14/2013 c4 22Slytherin Studios
Awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter.
22 Page 1 2 Next »