for In Her Firelight

9/22/2020 c1 Guest
I love it! Would you consider one where Ursa"s love and attention to Ozai made him change for the better?
12/21/2017 c1 The Emerald Doe
This was definitely very sweet and fluffy! I enjoyed reading the reveal at the end! I live how this is from Ozai's perspective.

Also, since Urzai is my ATLA OTP, this backstory is leagues better than The Search for so many reasons...
3/3/2017 c1 Guest
cute
12/11/2015 c1 ImZutarian4ever
I really do love your avatar fanfictions..Urzai is so complicated..but i like know-Ozai is a monster but i have every right and i choose to think that he really loved The Search in Avatar-some kind of story...nvm..Ursa was in love w/ one of her friends back at her town and she really loved she had to marry for Ozai-she was forced to.I just think they could make Ozai and Ursa fall in love but for real-IN ATLA THEY SHOULD..and myb then when Ursa leaves,he becomes such heartless then Zuko finds her and she comes to live in the palace,along w/ Zuko and Katara and their kids,so she is happy and Ozai changes cause he wants her back!Its stupid but it would be sweet and URZAI LOOOOVEEE!You have to love it!Heheh!;)
6/1/2015 c1 26The Jingo
;-;
2/6/2015 c1 Morgenstern
This is too good! I absolutely loved this story. Urzai is my OTP too. I just love them. They're so cute together. I like to believe that Ozai used to be good, and that he turned evil.
8/13/2014 c1 runningrivulets
This was absolutely beautiful. This is my head canon, that Ozai and Ursa loved each other and ended up together, despite the war. I absolutely despise the Search, I don't consider it canon. Your dialogue was beautiful, Ozai's stuffiness was adorable and it really brought me to tears at how emotional Ozai was over Ursa. It was heartbreaking. I really wish people wrote such excellent Urzai fics, but probably not many since The Search :(.
3/11/2014 c1 23CrazyAce'n'PokerFace
this is ridiculously cute, and i wish thigns had worked out like this in canon, and more importantly STAYED THAT WAY. :)
5/29/2013 c1 28The Hobbit's Rhapsody
Eeep. I love it. Urzai fluff is one of my guilty pleasures, and this was just perfect.
3/22/2013 c1 4LavenderHillLove
What a beautiful story. This really has warmed my heart. I've never been a big fan of Ozai/Ursa fics but this one is special. Thank you for writing.
1/17/2013 c1 Guest
I loved the interactions so much and when I looked up to see the author it all made sense.

It's Miss LadyAvatar! I had just finished reading your rp on tumblr with ex-firelord and omg, this just makes everything better since I think you're as close to the personality of Ursa as one can get.

These two... I'm sure they must've loved each other at one point! (And if not...I'm sure the sex must've been phenomenal.)

Honestly... I think Lady Ursa in The Search will unfortunately be deceased or has amnesia due to some accident. It doesnt make sense that a year or two later after Zuko becomes Fire Lord that she doesnt comeback, right? Anyway, thank you so much for making the cutest Urzai fic ever!
1/14/2013 c1 2Sakizm
Wonderfully written! I enjoy reading a good Urzai fic :)
1/8/2013 c1 Huggles
Awwwwww! :3
That was so adorable!
Who knew that Ozai could love...
Fantastic job, keep up the good work!
1/7/2013 c1 4NollasBlack
Hi! How are you!?
I know I had disappeared, but I went on vacations and I had little time to check anything!
But I m baack, and starving for reading!
I must say I had a lot of notifications, but I'll get them eventually!

I absolutely love it!
It is a whole new perspective of Ozai, and I really like it! a lot!
and Ursa, well I did not expected any differently!

I will go to the next companion story, if you excuse me!

See you, bye