for Bad Shifu

5/18 c2 19Biancamanda16
Pobre Po el Shifu malo en verdad lo torturo al igual que a los 5 furiosos y pensar que el Shifu bueno los iba a dejar dormir XD Que gran fic solo falto la pelea de los dos Shifus
9/11/2013 c2 17Pandafan91
Interesting
8/8/2013 c2 10Dumpling Dragon
I like bad Shifu ;D I'd like to read the rest of this story.
7/9/2013 c2 salemsaberhagen
It was at first great but then it sucked. I can't believe I spent 10 minutes of my 500 years that I can use for sleeping 22 hours a day for this crap (Bad Po) anyone?
Try making it longer and deeper.
6/24/2013 c2 9tuckeyhunger99
Bad shifu is so horrible to every one i love good shifu tough . That is a really good chapter. Update soon plz:-)
5/2/2013 c2 3CupCakeOfLove
awesome !
1/17/2013 c2 Babycakes22
jeez i wouldn't like to meet shifu's bad side i wonder what will happen when the two shifu's meet hmm plz update soon :D
1/16/2013 c2 18pandamaster97720
please go on I love it
1/15/2013 c1 jvdjghkfbenrjtkr
Hey guys! Ninten here with another fanfic that I'm probably not going to finish! /shot

Anyway, this one's based off of the Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomness episode, "Bad Po". While watching the episode, I thought to myself, "What if it were shifu who was split into a yin and a yang persona instead of Po...

and thus this was crapply written *shrugs* I'm just posting this here and if you guys like it, feel free to R&R!

12/28/2012 c1 38Reverend I'm a Jesus Freak
Okay. This is good. Really good.
12/28/2012 c1 Gravehearts
Great story so far!
12/28/2012 c1 Babycakes22
omg i love the start of this story you just haft to continue it plz update soon :D
12/28/2012 c1 18pandamaster97720
please go on I just love this story it is awesome
12/27/2012 c1 21MLPSolarDash1907