for Goodbye Stamford, Hello New Holland

6/28/2020 c21 Mylabee
This story is awesome! Keep writing more amazing chapters!
2/10/2020 c21 floofy doge
great story :3
do the people in romeo and juliet speak english...? this is one of my favorite frankenweenie fanfics :3 great job writing it
5/9/2019 c6 5EchoRoses
Late reviewer here. I honestly don't blame Nonnie, personally. While I felt she could have handled Toshiaki and Nassor a little better, her reaction about Sparky-that scene still gets to me-, is perfectly normal.

As for her mom...wow. That's all I have to say. I hope she changes if not a little bit. Glad I found this story, keep it up!
5/15/2013 c21 Guest
oh my goodness this was sooooooooooooooooooooo good. take it from me (even though you don't know me) you should do a sequel for this. I will look forward to reading it.
4/20/2013 c20 66Writer65
Oh, Romeo and Juliet, Nonnie and Toshiaki, and Nonnie find out about Victor and Elsa, good
4/16/2013 c21 Guest
oh soooo cute please tell me you'll do more
4/11/2013 c20 finalefighter6
AHHH WHAT ABOUT HAMLET... sorry good chapter but i am one of the biggest fans of hamlet and i get a tad peeved when someone mentions shake spear without mentioning Hamlet
4/11/2013 c20 4SJK09
I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/8/2013 c19 2Mina Greene
Great fic! Very funny, cute, and well-written. I like how Nonnie actually took part in the events of the original story, instead of just reacting to what happened. Personally, though, I would have liked to see a little bit more from her.
Also, I noticed that the tense changes from present tense to past tense quite a bit. Try to keep the tense consistent throughout the story.
Anyway, keep writing! This is a really good story, and I’m interested to see whether Nonnie ends up with Toshiaki or Victor. Unless, of course, she falls for another guy… ;)
3/26/2013 c17 Guest
sooooo cute. moooooorrrrrrreeeeee please
3/14/2013 c16 devildog452
When will you make more?
3/12/2013 c16 finalefighter6
RUN CHILDEREN RUN FROM THE CHEAP MOVIES FLEEEEEEE!
3/12/2013 c16 66Writer65
Mmmmmmmmmm I think i see this before, lets see The Simpons?
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »