for Drug of Choice

1/29/2015 c7 3emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
I think g is like 15 or 16 years older. Still young ;-) hehehehe ;-) i knew it that sam knows!
1/28/2015 c6 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
So cool! I think sam is good with decryptions!
1/28/2015 c5 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
1/28/2015 c4 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
They are so cute!
1/28/2015 c3 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
I am loving this! Makes me giggle! Hahahahahaha!
1/28/2015 c2 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
Holy shit!
1/3/2015 c1 emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl
oh gosh!
7/4/2014 c18 2MaursMill1
Hey great story...it was very interesting & fun! Was hoping for a little more than just kissing lol...but it was fine reading otherwise! I love this pair and I so wish it would happen on the show. Or at least a little more interaction between them. Looking forward to the other stories.
4/21/2014 c18 sonador
great story very much... hope to have a sequel congrats great job.. more nallen
2/23/2014 c18 HPpureblood
Great story!
1/29/2014 c18 ctm07
LOVED THE STORY... well i would love for a longer ending but loved it nontheless
1/20/2014 c18 Marlene
One of the greatest fanfics I've read! Amazing job!
11/8/2013 c18 57ananova
Really, really loved this story. What a great ending! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
11/8/2013 c17 ananova
I'm really glad he's letting her in, and of course she's going to show for the date. The only thing is that it just seems out of character for him to open up so easily. But I guess he's just finally found the right woman and is finally ready. I still love this fic, thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to read how you ended it.
11/8/2013 c15 ananova
Glad Sam was there to save her though I was hoping it would be Callen. Really liked the bit at the end, can't wait until this Scavenger Hunt is done and I doubt Callen and Nell can either. Great story, really loving it.
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »