for Drug of Choice

2/1/2013 c5 18SnoopGirl69
I am thinking a pair of Nell's underwear is what Callen is holding up. Am I right or wrong? Must wait until next chapter :)
2/1/2013 c5 1bjq
Awe please tell what the item is! BTW AWEOME
1/31/2013 c5 Angelus320
Waited so long for an update and you leave with a cliff hanger?! You're killing me here! Worth the wait though, but you're killing me.
1/31/2013 c5 26jimi18
Every chapter gets better and better! Can't wait to find out what's in Callen's box!
1/31/2013 c5 Peridot21
Ok the suspense is killing me... What's in the box?
1/31/2013 c5 13ncisloverinnc
Ok, you can't leave us hanging like that...inquiring minds want to know, remember?
1/31/2013 c5 20shestarsky
It doesn't show that you are having any problems writing this. It's cute, funny & a little bit sexy. I am really enjoying it. Now what's in Callen's box I wonder.
1/31/2013 c5 3alix33
"Speaking up, Deeks suggests dinner. Taking a look around everyone seems to be in agreeance. Kensi suggests a new steak restaurant that opened the week before and they all get up to leave. Taking their own cars, the team meets up at the restaurant." - Team OSP must pay its agents pretty well, then, if they can afford steak dinners. I have not been able to afford red meat for years.
"Taking a look around everyone seems to be in agreeance." - "seems to be agreeing" or "seems to be in agreement".
"Turning around to greet her partner, she smiles when she sees the tired expression he offers her. "Long night?" She was pretty sure he went home after dinner, but he sure doesn't appear to have gotten much sleep. Locking eyes with Nell, Eric shakes his head. "You really don't want to know. Let's just say that late-night visits from neighbors are not all they're cracked up to be. Last night confirmed why I stay holed up and don't socialize with them. He visibly shutters as the night apparently replays in his head. "Seriously gonna have to install some cameras in the hallways so I know when I should ignore the door." - Cool use of technology (or as Tim from the DC Major Case Response Team would call it "super cool toys").
"He visibly shutters as the night apparently replays in his head." - "visibly shudders".
The reaction of the rest of the agents on Team OSP to Callen's box with the pink ribbon and its contents was amusing.
1/16/2013 c4 Guest
I love it. The scavenger hunt is a great twist. I can see them playing this against each other. Can't wait for more.
1/18/2013 c4 DelusionNyssa
Love your story. Can't wait to see if Callen can pull off this scavenger hunt.
1/18/2013 c4 1bjq
love it! Please update soon. Dinner gambling and a match?
1/16/2013 c4 1bluechair244
Very excited for the hunt ;)
1/16/2013 c4 26jimi18
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
1/16/2013 c4 3alix33
"Coming from the back of building, Nell spots Callen looking up towards the ops center as if contemplating whether to go up the stairs or not. Grinning widely she decides it's time to give him a taste of his own medicine. Walking up behind him silently, Nell lets her fingers lightly graze the left side of his neck as she walks past the right side of his body. Laughing to herself as Callen jumps at the touch and takes a quick look in the opposite direction she is walking; she silently pats herself on the back for a job well-done. Taking a few steps towards the exit, Nell turns her body to face him as she continues to walk backwards. "Train get derailed, Agent Callen?" She laughs as he goes to speak and then closes his mouth just as quickly. Turning around and exiting without saying another word, she knows that got his attention. Hearing her laugh on her way out the door, he realizes she just played a card from his deck. He chuckles quietly at the revelation and moves towards the exit himself." - That was so cute!
"She has got to be the sweetest person I have ever met." Deeks remarks between mouthfuls. "Of course she is Deeks, she brought you a treat. Easiest way to get you to roll over." The team laughs at Sam's remarks as the detective rolls his eyes. "Uh huh…keep talking, but it seems you guys are enjoying the treats just as much as I am." - AW, I like Deeks/Nell friendship fics or fics that have a bit of it in them.
1/16/2013 c4 18SnoopGirl69
An apricot? Oh what is Callen up to? Hope Nell figures it out :)
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »