for Drug of Choice

1/16/2013 c3 18SnoopGirl69
Great chapter - Oh what will Callen having Nell scavenging for?
1/10/2013 c3 Guest
AWE SWEET
1/9/2013 c3 13ncisloverinnc
Oh wow...I can't wait to see what the scavenger hunt is all about!
1/8/2013 c3 3alix33
"This story definitely has room for wiggling." - Is THAT what it is called nowadays, hehehe?
"She plans on talking to him this morning and find out what exactly is on his mind." - "finding out what".
1/8/2013 c2 alix33
"What. The. Hell. That was the only thing going through her head at that moment. Did that seriously just happen? She takes a mental note of the amount of alcohol she consumed tonight and is well aware she isn't anywhere close to drunk. As far as she recalls, he hadn't really been drinking much either. At least not that she had noticed. It took a minute to compose herself enough to walk back to the table. The rest of the team was there in various states of inebriation; question was did anyone else see what just occurred. She sure has hell wasn't going to ask. That was for damn sure." - Hehehe.
"She had spoke to him several times during the evening and even tried to get him out on the dance floor with her." - "had spoken to him".
1/8/2013 c1 alix33
"It's like this has become his life blood;" - "lifeblood" is one word.
"It isn't like its life threatening though." - "life-threatening" gets hyphenated.
"He has spent more time lately second guessing the times he has found himself talking to her because he has to wonder if he really needs to be in her physical presence." - As does "second-guessing".
"the simple graze of her thumb across his hand when she gives him paperwork sends lightening through his body." - "sends lightning".
"What if's that could drive you crazy if you let them." - "What ifs that could".
"The way they are looking at her makes him want to practice his hand-to-hand combat; on their faces." - Hehehe.
Way to go, Callen!
1/8/2013 c3 20shestarsky
Sweet!
1/8/2013 c3 Peridot21
Thank you for the update I am really enjoying the story
Have only recently discovered Fanfiction, these stories are very addictive... They are definitely becoming my little guilty pleasure...
1/8/2013 c3 3punkyredhead
I am enjoying this shory very much. ... I can't wait too see where ir ends up going. I love the scavenger hunt. Keep going.
1/8/2013 c3 26jimi18
I adore this fic and Lon forward to the hunt!
1/8/2013 c2 Peridot21
Wonderful story. Waiting patiently for the next chapter
1/2/2013 c2 20shestarsky
I love this, its amazing. I too would be struck dumb if Callen kissed me.

Good job.
1/2/2013 c2 1bjq
awesome. Please update soon
12/29/2012 c1 elidear
oh come on, you can't just tease us like that! please update and let us know if nell decides to take a chance with callen. and what does the team think of the runaway kiss? please don't leave us questioning like that.
12/29/2012 c1 Guest