for Drug of Choice

12/29/2012 c1 Reader
Very intense and well writen. The further I read, the more I was drawn into the story. Lol, I thought he was going to knock her unwanted attention out for a moment.
12/30/2012 c2 18SnoopGirl69
Awwww, that was so fluffy and sweet - You have a way with words that has me, a don't-even-go-there non-shipper of Callen/Nell, tapping my fingers on my desk waiting, somewhat patiently, for the next chapter :)
12/30/2012 c2 13ncisloverinnc
Loved it! Please tell me there's more to come!
12/30/2012 c2 3punkyredhead
Omg! Didnt think it could get better but it did! I am speechless! More more more!
12/30/2012 c2 26jimi18
Can't wait to read about the next day. Callen is laying it all out for her!
12/30/2012 c1 jimi18
I really hope you continue with this. I want to know what happens next! You are a great writer and your Fics grip me straight away!
12/29/2012 c1 tmpbooth
Oh! Now this i have to read. A vulernerable and unsure Callen is unusual. Can't wait for the rest.

Wonderfully written and very much in character.
12/29/2012 c1 L'ImperatriceElle
Oh boy is he gutsy! So like Callen to just walk right up and plant a kiss on her to show his feelings. What a man! I liked the concept and enjoyed this piece. I could definitely see this as a multi-chapter story, perhaps some things from Nell's perspective as well? Whatever you decide, keep up the great work!
12/29/2012 c1 13ncisloverinnc
You definitely need to continue it, maybe showing Nell's reaction?
12/29/2012 c1 18SnoopGirl69
I read this not seeing the pairing in 'Characters'. I thought it was a mystery pairing and we had to guess, lol, but I guessed Nell half way through and was a bit disappointed as I am NOT a Callen/Nell fan in any way BUT when a story is as well written as this, I will follow it through to the end :) You sealed my interest with an assertive Callen at the end. Loved it :)
12/29/2012 c1 tcarr
Keep going! What is Nell's perspective on this?
12/29/2012 c1 Lainou
Sweet and intense! Loved It!
12/29/2012 c1 primesgirl4
Great chapter I love Nell and Callen together. I thought it was cute the kiss on the forehead at the end. Please update
12/28/2012 c1 3Ncisbonescovertaffairs
OMG YES! Please keep going! I, not a big nellen fan but this my friend, is very very good!
12/28/2012 c1 3punkyredhead
I love it. ... I have seen this type of thought process in my head too with Callen and Nell as well. ... glad to know I am not the only one. Can't wait for more.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12