for Drug of Choice

11/4/2013 c17 20shestarsky
That was lovely the way Callen shared his home with Nell and her acceptance. I am eager to know what is in the envelope.
11/4/2013 c17 18SnoopGirl69
"If you want me" & "You, Nell Jones, have completely captivated me" - with gestures and words like that Nell only has once choice at seven o'clock! Wonderful chapter.
11/4/2013 c17 3punkyredhead
I think you did an outstanding job with this chapter. It was light hearted enough but at the same time emotional due to he is really letting her in. She wants to take this journey with him and is touched he wants to share it with her. I mean he bought furniture so he could invite her over. I can't wait for the big date! Keep up the great work.
11/4/2013 c17 blue dogs rock
wow major step for callen!?
more nallen
what will nell do now?
amazing and fantastic chapter
so looking forward to the next one
11/4/2013 c17 26jimi18
Need to read more very soon. Such an awesome chapter. Him sharing.
10/29/2013 c15 Guest
Great story!
10/30/2013 c16 liferscove2118
Oh, Callen and the toaster; I'd feel bad for the toaster, but obviously it still works after h's put it back together.
10/30/2013 c16 blue dogs rock
excellent,amazing wow!
really enjoyed this chapter
nallen nallen nallen nallen ROCK!
look forward to next chapter
10/30/2013 c16 18SnoopGirl69
Loved Callen's note. Perfect for this story. Looking forward to see what he has planned for their first date.
10/30/2013 c16 20shestarsky
This entire chapter was a delight from Nell's surprise gift in the car to Eric teasing her about the scavenger hunt to the insight into Callen's thoughts. The last little bit made me giggle, good thing he has a toaster to keep his hands busy.

Looking forward to the next.
10/30/2013 c16 1bjq
FABULOUS
10/30/2013 c16 3alix33
I wish with all of my heart Nell on the RL show would wear more jeans and T-shirts.
AW, what sweet words in that card that came with the rose.
10/27/2013 c15 Susan. L. Grabon
Write some more of this. It is an excellent piece of writing. Need to know where this goes.
10/27/2013 c3 Susan L. Grabon
A side of Callen we rarely see. He is a playful guy.
10/27/2013 c1 Susan L. Grabon
I can see his mind working. This is fantastic.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »