for Drug of Choice

3/20/2013 c11 26jimi18
This was another fantastic chapter. Loved that Callen couldn't control himself with Nell. Would of liked a bit of jealousy at the thought of someone else seeing Nell in so little. Can't wait to read the next chapter
3/20/2013 c11 20shestarsky
Excellent & well worth the wait.
3/20/2013 c11 18SnoopGirl69
You can update once a week or once a month - I will be with you until the end of this
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G story!
3/4/2013 c1 JustLurking
Speaking of addictions, if you don't keep writing, I'm going to go through withdrawal! This is WONDERFUL!
3/4/2013 c10 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE THIS I LIKE
3/5/2013 c10 1bjq
awe cute and fabulous
3/4/2013 c10 liferscove2118
Had a great time reading this update. nice work.
3/4/2013 c10 tmpbooth
As always i grin like a crazy person when i see a new chapter. Fabulous story, great writing and the characters are spot on. He has met his match in Nell, she brings out the fun side of Callen and allows him to be G, faults and all. Next please!
3/4/2013 c10 3alix33
"Settling down on her couch after having finished her lunch, Nell grabs her book and starts to read. Her mind wanders occasionally to a certain blue-eyed man, but she is determined to just relax for a little bit without any kind of distractions. Feeling a little cold, Nell covers herself with a blanket and snuggles under it as she continues reading." - Yum! Snuggling with a blanket and a book on one's couch is an ace activity.
Now that is where I differ from Nell: if I fall asleep under my blanket on my couch while reading, fantastic!
3/4/2013 c10 20shestarsky
Oh baby, I bet it will be worth it! Nell has way more patience than I do. I would have been kicking his door down after the birthday suit tect.
3/4/2013 c10 18SnoopGirl69
WOW! The anticipation builds ... G. Callen is a man of his word One step at a time...trust me when I say it will all be worth it in the end.
L-O-V-E this story :)
3/4/2013 c10 theasaff
i. love. this. story. seriously. this has to be one of my favorite stories i've read! definitely a favorite nallen story! i think that you are perfectly capturing the playfulness that we've caught glimpses of with each character on the show. if only the writers would write them interacting like this on the show! i think that callen has kind of lost a little bit of his playfulness over the last couple of seasons. it's really refreshing to experience a playful callen and nell in your writing! keep it up! this is AMAZING!
3/4/2013 c10 26jimi18
One of my fav fics ever. Love this and can't wait to see what is planned next
2/27/2013 c9 1bjq
LOVE IT
2/26/2013 c9 3alix33
It made me smile, but a bit sadly, that both Nell and Callen wanted to share breakfast with each other, but then decided not to.
I did not even know ciphers had names.
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »