for Drug of Choice

2/13/2013 c7 liferscove2118
nice work.
2/13/2013 c7 3alix33
"he moves quietly through his house contemplating what he should do for the weekend. He almost hates having two whole days off sometimes." - I get that way sometimes too, even though I see MY work crush far more seldom than G sees Nell.
At times, in my experience, grocery runs are fun, and at other times they are the lowest pits of hell.
Fishing Sam made me smile.
Cagy G made me smile too.
AW, how cute is rambling G?
Laughing at G like that, Sam? Not nice!
2/13/2013 c7 18SnoopGirl69
Super-wonderful Chapter! You have great restraint in keeping them apart for the weekend :) I am slowly getting into the Callen/Nell thing, especially when I read stories like this one. And of course G. Callen has a romantic side - he's perfect ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/13/2013 c7 20shestarsky
I am so enjoying this playful side of Callen and yes the romances as well. It was a good idea to get Sam's input.
2/13/2013 c7 13ncisloverinnc
I love the Sam/Callen interaction!
2/11/2013 c6 liferscove2118
What you have posted is great. Looking forward to more.
2/3/2013 c6 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I really liked the team banter in the beginning. Nell is one smart cookie (pun intended) Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/3/2013 c4 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Great chapter. I love Nell and Callen's flirty text banter. They just keep trying to get under the others skin, they're little flirtatious game is very amusing, I'm a little bit hooked on this story.

Just one thing, things get a little messy with this paragraph: "She has got to be the sweetest person I have ever met." Deeks remarks between mouthfuls. "Of course she is Deeks, she brought you a treat. Easiest way to get you to roll over." The team laughs at Sam's remarks as the detective rolls his eyes. "Uh huh…keep talking, but it seems you guys are enjoying the treats just as much as I am." Getting up from his desks, he continues speaking. "Coffee, anyone?," Seeing no takers, Deeks shrugs and walks away to retrieve one of many cups of coffee for the morning.- when someone new is speaking, it should be a new paragraph it helps readers figure out who is saying what ;) Still, I loved this chapter, very well done!
2/3/2013 c3 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
Oh, I love this chapter. A spark of Nell and Callen and a little dash of Sam/G banter :) great job!
2/3/2013 c2 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
I love Nell being completely confused and trying to figure G's actions out. Great chapter!
2/3/2013 c1 jfdkalhfjdsbbe
The way they are looking at her makes him want to practice his hand-to-hand combat; on their faces. -lol. Possessive Callen is sexy. Wonderful start, I can't wait to see where you take this :)
2/3/2013 c6 3alix33
"Sam excuses himself to check in with Hetty for the morning which leaves just Nell and Callen in the bullpen. Opening the note once again, he reads it aloud. You do realize I know what to do with one of these, correct?" Looking at her with a smirk, he waits for a response. She locks eyes with him as she walks towards his desk. Leaning forward so her face is mere inches from his, she speaks in a low voice. "I thought you might need to be reminded of that fact before you break into my house again, Agent Callen. Just in case." - Hehehe.
It was nice of the Chinese restaurant man to be such a good sport about the scavenger hunt, I think. I do not think all restaurant owners or staff members would be willing to be such a facilitator.
2/3/2013 c6 26jimi18
My brain doesn't work that way unfortunately. I just have to wait for the next chapter! I hope it's soon. I'm really enjoying reading this
2/2/2013 c6 18SnoopGirl69
That was cute - Nell will get the code :)
1/31/2013 c5 Jeanette
You can't leave us hanging like that! What did Nell put in that package?
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »