for Our Second Life

5/18/2013 c3 10Angelic Fluffle
This is the funniest, most original thing. Ever.
Fluffle out!
4/5/2013 c3 2uketunafish
I'm really loving this story! Keep up the good job haha. I can totally picture Hibari having a chibi alaude with Tsuna's personality! Hahahaha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/1/2013 c3 27Miss Hiraya
Oooh, I think I'm getting it! I wonder Ryohei's reaction to his son-ehehehehe..and Mukuro always gives me a good laugh! Poor Lambo, may you survive:3 hmmm..I'm still testing out some theories about the other children, though! Please, update soooon;! I love this story very much!
2/23/2013 c2 7RyuVonBielefeld
Woah...Mukuro and his son was such a... ! Nvm, Keep updating!
I'll be looking forward the next chap.
1/15/2013 c1 15wolfeclipse25
I love it how Tsuna refers Hibari as the 'carnivorous one' (if I'm correct). I burst out laughing.
1/12/2013 c2 8Keeper of the Flame
Ermahgerd! Looks like the first... but personality switched. When Asari and G hugged... I actually laughed so hard I need to cover my mouth! And the death glare... Oho yes, I enjoyed the death glare and Daemon! For Kami's sake, Daemon wants daddy Muku to read the Holy Bible!
1/7/2013 c2 3UnfadingPromise
Omg sadistic as evah that melon XD
1/7/2013 c2 4CrimsonSkyTamer
Poor pineapple - I mean, Mukuro... ''' Please continue this soon!
1/7/2013 c2 27Miss Hiraya
Ahahahah!Maaah, what a serious mix-up! The babies are a total opposite of their parents!-waaah, I think I'd love Asari and his death glares, and Mukuro's expression on his Daemon-and all the horror written on their faces!-)hmmm, I don't seem to know Editta-an OC I guess?ahhh, what about Adele? It's my wild guess but-is it Adelheid? Or another OC? I don't mind though, the babies are too cute!-and I wonder who's Hibari's, Lambo's, and Ryohei's wife. Hmmm. I can't wait to see the next chap! This is gonna be a total chaos!
1/7/2013 c2 3Aquamarine Lacus
BWAHAHHAHAA THIS MADE MY DAY
BWAHAHHA XD
The stories... Hilarious! Pffft
So Imma guess that...
Daemon-Knuckle
Asari-Alaude
Alaude-Lampo?
And since Asari is sleeping with G then G is...uh Giotto?
LOL I don't know but I can't wait to read more!
I loved how Daemon just went for the bible and Mukuros reactions to Daemons actions.
1/6/2013 c2 EK12
wrong parent cept tsuna... lol...
12/31/2012 c1 Pecanpie lover
Continue please this is awesome
12/29/2012 c1 Guest
Very interesting story! I really like this story! I really wonder how the 10th generation are going to raise the 1st! Please update soon!
12/29/2012 c1 Guest
Very very interesting story! I really wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Are you going write how their going to grow up? Your story is really fun. Please update soon!
12/29/2012 c1 9shadowsaver
Seriously epic. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hear trouble coming XD poor Tsuna and co.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »