for Bum Reviews: Halo 4

1/3/2017 c1 7thearizona
I know! Hit me right in the feels. That game was sad near the ending.
10/2/2013 c1 1CrunchbiteNuva
shepard and chief like to fall down a lot in their newest games.
7/23/2013 c1 Burner
I did get the feels but I didn't cry... well my eyes did start sweating a little but that's all!
6/14/2013 c1 minecraft-dude
SON OF WHORE! THE INFIMINIMINY IS CRASHING!
3/24/2013 c1 5Forgotten Honor
Love your Chester Bum reviews. Are you gonna do a Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC review?
1/24/2013 c1 4Infini0n
I really did cry at the ending...
it was terrible and beautiful at the same time. It was Cortana guys! she just... died...
I sort of expected that Cortana was going to die, but it was just a pain to experience.
I can't wait to see who he gets as a replacement though. I wonder if they'll beas fun as Cortana. and I wonder what's going on with Halsey? is she still working with the Spartans or is she up for court marshal or something like that?
but it was still heart wrenching. and yah, I think the people that EA fired did go to 343. I hate them... always and forever, I don't care how touching it was. I hate them.
I still liked this ending though it was a heartwrencher.
Maybe, if we are lucky 343 can teach those writers how to actually end a game properly, but my hopes are not high... lol
1/20/2013 c1 Guest
Keith Szarabajka was also in the original Dead Space (Dr. Kyne)...

MAKE US WHOLE!
1/2/2013 c1 16Admiral Rake Donsom
GFYA rating: 22/23
Oh my god, I laughed until my face felt sour!
This is so funny OMG!
You won't believe how funny this was!
Okay back to the main topic.
Grammar could be a tiny bit better.
Summary is... uh... weird...
(don't take this review too seriously)
12/29/2012 c1 shadowmythic
wait so cortana dies damm it it was love you cant kill love
12/29/2012 c1 4Zgamer
Quite a stream of consciousness there, but yeah it was a great game. Not a whole lot of game changing but it didn't really need it much. Easily the best written game of the series. I really hope some of these elements can be reflected in The Last Spartan (one of my favorite fanfictions by the way).

These are always entertaining to read :) hope you had a great Christmas
12/29/2012 c1 7Pulsor93
You should've done this in the style of his Dark Knight review: trying to be up, but falling morose each time.

Outside that, great job and HOLY SHIT, CHESTER A BUM WAS CABOOSE?!

THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH.
12/29/2012 c1 Kclue
Good, now that you played Halo 4, you better change the Master Chief's armor in TLS into the one like Halo 4, and now change of color too, I prefer the old school green armor that everybody knows and love. HURRY UP DAMN IT!