for Merry Little Happenings

1/25/2013 c4 The Miss America
Love the little shorts! Update soon!
1/4/2013 c4 15WhimsicalMayhem
This was great! I laughed a lot! I love little drabbles like this, there so tum to read! And you wrote it so well!
-SQUEE-
1/3/2013 c4 Cdoctor
I like the talk of mythology in a world that is steeped in mythology! I found it quite humourous. Thanks for a great chapter!
1/2/2013 c4 5Smorelet4077
Well done, as usual. I kinda saw the whole someone's-playing-a-trick-on-Bilbo thing coming, but it made it no less cute. Glad to see Thorin getting in on their antics, even if it's just to be annoyed at them :)
1/1/2013 c3 Cdoctor
Lol! I am really enjoying this little one-shots and tales of friendship!
1/1/2013 c3 Smorelet4077
Very cute once again! :) Silly Fili and Kili. These are so fun to read :)
1/1/2013 c3 S
This is great! I like your characterization of ori.
1/1/2013 c3 laurellestars
Very funny chapter!
1/1/2013 c3 Guest
ORI BABY JUST LET ME HUG YOU OKAY

Everything about this entire story is perfect. Great job!
1/1/2013 c3 artsytarts
I really enjoyed these three stories :)
They're incredibly sweet and fun. That's exactly the kind of stuff that would happen when a colourful bunch like them would go on an adventure.
I think my favourite of them was the one where Gandalf went along in the end and asked Dori and Nori if they wanted the water to be a special colour XD
1/1/2013 c2 finska
ARGH PLEASE CONTINUE! I love your Fili and Kili, and I love how the dwarves argue. It all seems very in-character,
12/30/2012 c2 m9o2i
You've got a very amusing story/series-of-onehsots going in here. Can hardly wait for the next one :)
12/30/2012 c2 Smorelet4077
I love this! Their arguing over the "rules" was very funny, as was Gandalf's eagerness to get back at the annoying Dwarves and Hobbit. I never really thought about it before, but it's interesting to wonder what they all did for entertainment on what must have been a pretty boring journey. Also, I love the fast updating ;)
12/29/2012 c2 Dunadanka
Ha-ha, Gandalf couldn't miss the fun! Great! I rememer myself and my cousin playing the same game when we were kids, so I was trying to think up of some ideas of how I would entertain myself in all those situations while reading :) I'd use the twine to practise tying bows, I think :)) Never bores me:))

Thanks so much for the story, please keep it up!
12/29/2012 c1 Smorelet4077
This is adorable :) I love little stories like these, without orcs attacking, angsty drama, or any of that - you better write more of these!
19 Page 1 2 Next »