for Switching Lanes

12/14/2021 c15 Guest
Please continue
12/13/2021 c1 Phantom
I am really new to modern inheritance fanfics and I am really enjoying them especially yours. I hope that you continue writing this story
9/22/2021 c1 SpaceForceEOD
Hope you pick this story back up
8/2/2021 c15 Anon
Please continue this story!
12/19/2020 c15 Angvard Of Suburbia
Hey man, I hope you’re alive and well out there, and that you might one day will return to continue the story. It’s one of my absolute favorites on this site, and one I just can’t seem to stop myself from reading over and over. Again I really hope to see new stuff from you but if that doesn’t happen a big thanks to you for what we did get
10/25/2020 c15 3lderOne
I am gonna be honest I made my account originally to follow this story as it was the first story I really fell in love with in this site. That was back at chapter 12. I really enjoyed it and have read it like 20 times always hoping for an update. If you every get the inspiration to continue this story please do it is a great piece of writing.
6/21/2020 c15 The Deep Sadness
Please finish
11/12/2019 c15 NeedMoreContent
I really like your writting and the different concept for eragon i really hope u will continue this story
1/16/2019 c15 Ray
Please update!
9/10/2018 c15 AsianS3n5ation
DAMN! This is good! I usually don't like alternate universe stuff, but this is great! I'm glad to see you've gotten back to writing, according to your profile. Keep up the great work!
6/14/2018 c15 Airwalker1127
I hope you get time to come back to this bc it's an awesome story!
6/11/2018 c15 Guest
This is a fantastic fanfiction. Please continue it. I would hate for it to become an unfinished story like all the rest.
6/11/2018 c15 Guest
This is awesome! Please continue it!
4/19/2018 c1 Dobby99
Are you still writing? I'd love to read more, it really is a shame, that almost every good IC story is abandoned...
12/1/2017 c1 Angryshadow-Tyler
Just to let you know, you fans should check his bio cause he updates on his progress so far on new chapters
358 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »