for Don't Leave Me

10/11/2014 c4 Lola2609
Wow! You're such a talented writer! I'm addicted to the TV show downton abbey (and secretly in love with Matthew:)) and I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your stories - especially after the shock of Matthew's death! Please continue posting! Oh, and "more than Duty" is also a great idea! I stayed up until 2am because I couldn't stop reading:)
10/28/2013 c4 Guest
BRILLIANT IDEA! Season 3 should've totally ended like this!
9/18/2013 c4 26Rachel Smith Cobleigh
Nice bit of wish fulfillment, thanks. :)
7/17/2013 c4 eyeon
As your devoted (which means stalker) fan, I want to know what happened to the REST of this story? Such a better start to an ending to S3! Even if there is angst along the way I want to know that he gets better and they live happily ever after! So I can only hope you were waiting for one more review or one more follow to spur your muse into action on this one!
6/25/2013 c4 Guest
Oooh please finish! It is so good!
4/28/2013 c4 maryelizaberh
A much better ending. Wouldn't mind seeing this go farther.
2/13/2013 c4 Judy
Liked this very much. Hope you continue
2/10/2013 c4 Guest
Please update soon amazing story love the way it's heading please update ASAP !
1/22/2013 c4 luvgoround
Wonderful, wonderful wonderful - although I still think their son should have Matthew's name in it. You never know if you'll have another son. I wish this would be the story and not what we're going to get in Sept.
1/20/2013 c4 28Captain Evermind
Ah, if only! I wish with all my heart that S4 could pan out this way. :-(

Lovely writing, and an excellent choice of name for the baby!
1/7/2013 c4 Guest
aww it was so sweet! i loved the matthew mary fluff and can't wait for more. i would love to see you continue the story after matthew leaves hospital
1/6/2013 c4 Guest
I enjoyed this chapter very much. I think the name William Thomas Crawley has a lovely ring to it.
Maureen
1/7/2013 c4 19thorteso
What a wonderful scene and a wonderful name.

Season 3 just started on TV last night for me and it all started so happy and romantic. Thanks for helping me deal with the ending of the season :)
1/7/2013 c2 3Vi2009
What a beautiful story! This would have been a much better ending to the Christmas special. Please continue!
1/6/2013 c4 3HannahBanana94
ah, can't wait for the next chapter :) please keep writing, i know i'm gonna miss him in the next season, if this scenario doesn't happen :(
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »