for Bittersweet

4/27/2021 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
9/25/2016 c12 Hallowcreator475
I love the way Holly killed Opal!
8/18/2014 c12 ArtemisCarolineSnow
My god, dude, you make me cry every time.
8/10/2014 c12 RaptorWolf
Well,

I really must say, that I love your Story, UNTIL you let Artemis die! I mean, okey maybe you didn't wanted to write more or something like that but, really? Letting Artemis die makes me hate you... And now I have a question for you, would you accept it if I'd continue the story for you? Of course I'd write that the Chapters 1-10 are from you! But I'd really like to ... please ...

RaptorWolf

PS: Sorry for my "bad" english ... I only had 5 years english lessons at school till yet (I really hope you can understand me :D)
2/26/2014 c11 SmarterThanArty
Isn't Trouble supposed to be dead?
2/25/2014 c1 SmarterThanArty
Aww...this is by far my all time favorite fanfic!

And yes, I did read it all.
2/9/2014 c12 joe
really good but no offence ending KILLED IT!1
1/27/2014 c12 Captain Short860
Sry I didn't review last chapter. It killed me. I hurt. I'm dying. So...it was a good story. I liked it.
1/26/2014 c6 Captain Short860
Should have seen it coming. Poor Holls. Poor Arty. Poor Root. Poor Blade dealing with angry fangirls.
1/26/2014 c4 Captain Short860
Awww. Blade I really don't think that anything is wrong with your writing. Maybe a bit rushed, but otherwise all that I have a problem with is the length. That's easily fixed.
12/11/2013 c3 caleb legend pRINcE Of WeIrd
ROOTS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD IF HOLLY WAS THINKNIG ABOUT ARTEMIS TWELVE YEARS AGO!
12/5/2013 c12 4yendor900
its allright, but you really should have added tragidy instead of sci fi
6/5/2013 c11 1Wrothmonk
You just contradicted yourself in a major way. You killed trouble a few chapters ago and now he is back leading a SWAT team? come on!
6/4/2013 c10 Wrothmonk
Two things. One, Orion merging with Artemis would not cause anything as dramatic as you described. Two Sool was arrested for wanting to destroy the eighth family. That is your fifth contradiction with the books and it is at this point that I normally stop reading. However since there are only two chapters left I will finish.
6/4/2013 c9 Wrothmonk
"to check if Artemis Senior has regained his memories," Huh? When did Artemis senior lose his memory, and why would he be with minerva?
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »