for The Deathly Uzumaki

4/9 c9 thelonelygrim
charge not chart... had a wait hold up moment there
3/25 c11 Guest
Having spent the last few days reading this great story, I think you have done a great job of portraying a fusion of Naruto and Barragan, as well as a villainous version of the Leaf Village! Please keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
3/24 c8 Guest
Come on, Yakumo! I have a soft spot for her after reading so many fanfictions where she is a character!
3/24 c6 Guest
Hahaha! This version of Kurenai sooooo deserved that punishment!
2/7 c10 papercut335
this fan fiction is just idiotic. I'm glad it hasn't been updated for more than 3 years. I hope the author will never write such fan fiction again.
1/28 c1 djbootyllama
I have no clue if this story is gunna continue or not, but i really hope you do continue it. As it is a very interesting and amazing story, I know there may be some out there that think it is boring to have an op main character that can literally 1 shot their opponents, but i ain't one of those people as i find this fanfiction amazing.
1/22 c11 Jusaf10
Is this story gonna continue?
1/20 c9 Hyperman15
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH SHIT HE ROASTED THE FOOL
1/19 c5 sadapplejuice
1/19 c8 Hyperman15
Sheesh I almost thought you would have her join Naruto’s harem but becoming a slave is so much fitting especially after what happened.
1/19 c6 Hyperman15
Well Damn Kurenai read my mind
1/19 c4 Hyperman15
“The others don’t hate him with the exception of the pink haired girl, the Inuzuka, and the Uchiha brat.”
I’m guessing this is the team 7?
1/19 c3 Hyperman15
I hope Hinata becomes Tsunade’s disciple this time
1/11 c11 1SixStringBass
I truly hope you come back to this and that I am part of your inspiration to do so! Because I need a kick in the pants too. ._.
1/9 c5 SixStringBass
"His water dragon is twice the size of mine." Is quite possibly one of the more innocent giggities I've ever seen. Good on you.
1,623 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »