for Tricksters Arise

8/3/2013 c7 corinmeic
Bravo! This chapter gives a lot of information and executes it well! Thanks for updating!
4/22/2013 c7 11kb18142
Once again, I have to say I love your "angelology" - your backstories for Inias and Samandriel is brilliant!
Another great chapter!
4/20/2013 c7 justsimplymeagain
Absolutely love the twist with Jimmy being used as a vessel. It's so unique and makes more sense in some ways :)

Cas having so many Angels of Fertility is still funny. I love it lol.

Wow, out of everyone on the show Jimmy has the longest memory of being alive. Double that of Sam and more then Dean. Which by the way I love how you wrote the state Dean was in. Demonic but still having a soul (though still wounded). And the idea of him clinging to both Castiel and Jimmy was a nice touch. And Jimmy's insight of how things are done and the fact that he got to see things normal humans don't is great and is a great show of how things were and are between Cas and Jimmy.

Hehe, angels with human technology... Entertaining and fits very well considering this bunch is trying to stop the Apocalypse 2.0 and in that protect the human race.

Anyways, great story. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more! So update a.s.a.p okay.
4/20/2013 c7 40CherylB1964
I'm glad you touched on the Councils of Nicea. I'll wait for part two to actually comment. on the story.
3/15/2013 c6 4Vi-Violence
This is looking interesting.
3/12/2013 c6 11kb18142
Another great chapter!
I was on the edge of my chair when I found out Joshua and Jesse were both in that terrible place with Gabriel!
And who put them all there?

According to Wikipedia, the first instance of "Rura Penthe" was in Tolstoy's "War and Peace" as a Siberian prison; then in "20,000 Leagues under the Sea" as the prison Nemo and and his crew escape from. And yes, the Star Trek prison was named after the ones in the two novels!
3/11/2013 c6 40CherylB1964
Jesse, Joshua and Gabriel all together. Hopefully they can keep each other sane and maybe escape.
3/10/2013 c6 justsimplymeagain
Now my heart aches for Gabriel, the poor thing. The things he must be going through is harsh. I just hope that he gets out, it seems every good angel suffers in some way. Castiel, now Gabriel and my other favorite angel who wasn't featured for more then one episode Joshua. How did Joshua get there in the first place... Don't tell me that Zachariah had this done to him, or even Michael.

And the demon hybrid Jesse, I feel bad for that poor thing as well. At least he stumbled onto someone who still has a mind and heart in that place and who was willing to take a chance to help him. It would be so great that he manages to get out with both Gabriel and Joshua. I would love to know what there thoughts on the situation on Earth and in Heaven. The civil war between Castiel and Raphael.

I'm curious though, in your version is Castiel working with Crowley?

And those prison guards, they are brutal and ugly and not something I would ever want to see. I could just see them doing what you had them do in this story. And the horrible situations that goes on in the Hellish prison is frightening.

And the idea with the prison itself! Superb and so true, I could easily see something like this in SPN because there can't be just three/four places to go when you die. There's too many different beings for that. Too many things left unsaid or not focused on for there to only be three/four places. It doesn't make sense, and what you have does make sense.

As for Penthe, I don't know what it means. It could very well be something that was made up for that Klingon Prison.

Anyway this truly is a great story and a great chapter. It was nice to see not one but three interesting characters that didn't get the coverage they deserved in the show. I wonder how Jesse got there...

Anywho, update soon.
3/10/2013 c5 7HopeSproutsWings
I think they shared blood after they defeated the Jotunn giants. For helping the Asgardians win the war, Loki became 'blood brother' to Odin. Probably just cut their palms or something. Keep writing, please!
3/7/2013 c5 11kb18142
Good stuff!
I'm hoping so much that Gabriel is really alive!
3/4/2013 c5 40CherylB1964
I'm glad to see this one updated. Here's hoping that Gabriel managed to pull a trick out of his rear end and fake his death again.
3/4/2013 c5 justsimplymeagain
I absolutely love the ending of this chapter, hinting of the fact that Gabriel/Loki's fate is unknown. I just hate that they killed him off because that is such a waste of a wonderful and complicated character.

As for the good cop/bad cop interrogation was very fitting and you have done very well at it. And the character's parts in that situation was very fitting. Balthazar does seem to be the type to be the bad cop and let's face it bad cop doesn't fit Castiel all that well when you get to know the character and what he stands for when he's not being corrupted or insane. Cas just has too big of a heart sometimes, but I imagine heart or no heart he can do what is necessary beause of the risks of this entire situation. The civil war isn't a small one and there is a lot riding on it.

And Mercury's reactions in during it was believable. The guy's tough but he's got a lot on his shoulders and he isn't above feeling emotions from what I've seen so far. And the fact that he's gave them a glimpse to the fact that the life of a trickster and his kin is more complicated then what it appears to be. After all there is laws and general don'ts and do's just like any other deity. I wonder what else he might just tell Castiel about those laws and Coyote and perhaps even what he saw regarding Loki in the time he knew about or knew the Trickster.

And I absolutely love what you're doing with the angels regarding on how other deities see them and the fact that the haven't met or know a lot about their Creator aka God. It gives a harsh but interesting view on them, which is very fitting to the whole SPN verse that has been made up and that you're adding onto. And I don't know why but the idea that the angels were the ones to teach demons on how to do the torturing was a creepy vibe but again fitting for the SPN verse and whatnot. Demons just made a job and hobby out of it.

Anyways, great chapter and it truly was a great read. Very interesting as usual.

Update soon :)
2/19/2013 c4 11kb18142
Love that we're getting a peek into Castiel's camp during the civil war!
And I love the lore that you put at the end of each chapter!
Bet Mercury wishes he'd never let Lucifer into that conference!
Good chapter!
1/29/2013 c4 40CherylB1964
Mercury the fastest of the gods with his little winged sandals dependent on Angels for help. Angels who I'm guessing don't know about his part in Gabriel's death. It will be interesting to find out what happens when they find out.
1/28/2013 c4 justsimplymeagain
This was a fascinating chapter. Really good at giving you an good look at things that could have very well happened.

And your theory on how White-Eyed Demons were created is what caught my attention the most. The idea that Alastair himself might have once been a vessel. Perhaps even to an angel who deals with 'punishment' and that just got twisted into what Alastair required as a demon.

And the bit between Jimmy and Cas, explaining that away was interesting and something SPN writers should have explored. Even Misha might have liked the chance to play with the characters he plays on SPN. Well character... And the bit about Spock was funny. And Assbutt being a G-Rated version of what Cas actually wanted to say lol, new the angel couldn't bring himself to swear at one of the highest ranking archangels alive at the time lol...

Anyway great chapter. It was enjoyable to read and thought provoking like any chapter you've wrote up to this point.

Update soon :)