for Living Life

8/12/2014 c3 12Selbyzipper
So I must have missed this in my semi-annual rereading of almost everything you write. This was wonderful, beautiful and heartbreaking. I think you should come out of fanfic retirement again...
8/18/2013 c3 9DanniCoeur
Aw man... it hurts, it hurts.. I'm a recent sulieter and your fic is amazing. Can't even mention the 'point of no return' that reminds me of the phantom of the opera (tell me it's a reference and I will die right here :P) anyway, kudos! and thank you for the amazing fic! :)
7/26/2013 c3 Iduna's Apples
I've been doing another re-read of your stories. Fantastic as always. This one was so bittersweet (well, they all are, I guess) - and I love how you manage to pull of these tiny twists in every chapter - it always ends up going slightly different than I expect. Also love the symmetry - like how Elena popped up again in the last chapter. Anyway, please keep on writing Suliet stuff. Like, forever.
2/3/2013 c3 S
Thank you SO MUCH for this story. I loved every second of it, though I must confess that chapter 2 was my favourite. I loved the way you captured Miles and Sawyer's relationship off-island. Their conversation at the bar brought tears to my eyes - it was spot on !

Loved the way you ended the story - perfect blend of a future with Clementine and the ending the show gave us.

so glad you're back and sharing stories with us again !
1/18/2013 c3 14Kz4
Loved the talk with Clem, it was beautiful and heartbreaking (River of tears). This is a bit of a mystery story, isn't it...makes me wonder constantly where you're heading, quite unpredictable...
Ummh...This last part has me confused. Who is this Elena? Who come he is dating her in two different timelines? Is she going to be playing a major role in this story, or is there something I'm missing...?
I hope you update this soon...can't wait (from: newly obsessed suliet fan, courtesy of netflix).
1/18/2013 c2 Kz4
This is so sad, poor James! Miles is awesome here. Favorite part is Miles' monologue. Also loved the country music lines and references
1/13/2013 c3 eyeon
GAH! You left it THERE?! O.K. so I _took_ the "limited time offer," no one held a gun to my head, but, hey, almost, I mean it was _you_ writing about _them_ so that's practically the same thing. Noooooooo but REALLY, You the Chief of Misdirection, b/c at the very beginning of the 1st chapter you totally had me going that it was Juliet but NOT and then in this one where it _could_ have been her again but it was NOT (and gah! how can anyone say what they mean in _plain text_? so pretend the leading and trailing underscores are italics). Plus you already have the other story which is DONE TOO.

So I would just like to say that I like your writing too much and I REALLY want an epilogue because REALLY (and no offense to any one else) but REALLY has anyone written that they come out of that darn light and finish their lives? Or maybe they don't go into it. only Kate & Jack do and _they_ just go out the door and some (MANY) thing interesting happens?

EPILOGUE, please!
1/11/2013 c2 27koralina
I like Miles appearance. He said all the right words, especially those two lines
"I don't come here because I think you need me. I come here because I know I need you."
"I loved them, too, man. I'll miss them forever. Don't make me miss you too."
1/11/2013 c1 koralina
At first I thought he was dating Juliet but they shouldn't have that akward silence and etc. I like how you wrote it all with repeating
'James is starting to think that maybe, just maybe, it's possible' and 'point of no return'. The endof the chapter is deep and a little philosophical and I like that too. And of course the best part wasa them slowly getting close.
1/10/2013 c3 aggie
It's a bittersweet story but nevertheless one that is very good to read. Thank you for postnig new stories.
1/6/2013 c1 kmeriweather
Great story!
1/5/2013 c3 11CarolynneRuth
Arggh! How can you end it there!

This was great. So glad someone has decided to write this and your version of events, as always, is very very good!

And now I have to wait! I should have taken my time reading through those chapters but once I started I couldn't stop it was that good.
1/5/2013 c2 CarolynneRuth
Awww that was sad and this chapter made me really love Miles! But I can see James being like this after returning to the mainland. I'm most interested to see what he does from here on out. And that last line he wrote was so moving!

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/5/2013 c1 CarolynneRuth
I'm so glad you are back!
Loved the chapter and so many funny lines that made me laugh but this one made me laugh the most.
"If she can't feel how aroused he is, then it probably means she's got no sensory receptors in the back of her thighs." God I laughed so much my reading glasses fell off my nose.

The 'point of no return' was funny and then so sad at the end.

Really, really great chapter! The good thing about not visiting this site for a while means I now get to catch up instead of eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
1/5/2013 c2 13tia8206
I did what you recommended and listened to the 1980 Midnight Special version. Top-notch clothing choices there, too!

Loved Miles' whole monologue. I love that he probably hated having to show some caring/emotion, but hey, it was for a good reason.

'My Hippie Van's Broke and My Baby Can't Fix It 'Cause She Blew Up a Nuke': Geronimo Jackson totally should have done that one.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »