FanFiction.Net
for A Different Jutsu: Part One

11/13/2023 c16 Brian
Well this means that I will not be following this story any more. Kakashi is NOT a good fit for Anko. Only Naruto is a good fit for Anko. So good bye.
11/13/2023 c14 Brian
I am sorry I didn’t review this story yet. I just been carried away with enjoying the story. Now for the reason I am leaving the message. Anko needs Naruto. Both are outcasts. Both are passionate, fun loving and impulsive people. Both are named after food. They belong together. NOBODY else can marry Anko!
3/18/2023 c32 Guest
Naruto and his sister are going to blow more money on Ramen than anything else lol
3/18/2023 c29 Guest
When will the rasenshuriken make its appearance.
3/13/2023 c9 Guest
I hope Garra doesn't die since he and naruto practically became brothers in the oc
3/12/2023 c1 Guest
I won't lie, this is great for a first write!
8/10/2021 c21 TrumpasaurusRex
I can’t get over Sasuke being a sealmaster. I could potentially live with it if he WORKED for it, but using magic eyes to unravel every seal instantaneously? That’s complete bullshit.
And Sasuke never had the patience for such pursuits that didn’t hand him immediate power.
8/10/2021 c19 TrumpasaurusRex
The Hokage raised a hand, asking for silence again as he waved Team Seven to stand by his side next to Jiraiya. "Now the last of my news, as you all know I am the Third Hokage, I had to come out of retirement when my replacement sacrificed himself for the village. In short, I am old, worn and tired. In light of this I have done the one thing I can do to fix this problem of Konoha having a weakened leader. I have chosen the fifth Hokage!" he announced to the stunned silent crowd.

The Hokage gestured to Jiraiya and team seven, "My student and the new Chunnin squad 7 will be going on a mission to track her down, the first female Hokage, granddaughter of the First, legendary medic and one of the Three Sannin, Tsunade Senju!" he announced grandly.

The Hokage would have NEVER announced that to the village. There could have been spies in the village and other villages could have made an effort to move against the future Hokage before they even reached her.
There’s a reason mission information are kept confidential prior to completion (and even then, most times it’s still classified).

Who the hell announces a mission like that?
8/10/2021 c16 TrumpasaurusRex
Iwa would not have intervened in the attack on the leaf. There’s a reason he’s called fence sitter.
8/10/2021 c14 TrumpasaurusRex
Sasuke dismissed his toad quickly, not allowing Manda to try to harm it "Manda! I am the successor of the toad summoning contract as Naruto is the successor of the snake! I know the laws involving summoning rights! You must issue the challenge before you can demand anything!" he yelled.

There is so much wrong with this I don’t even know where to begin.
Also, Sakura does NOT have enough chakra to do a high level jutsu like swamp of the underworld.

It’s shameful that you’re making Jiraiya a sensei of all three of them.
8/10/2021 c13 TrumpasaurusRex
"The civilian girl, capable of moving at the speed of sound after only three months training, somehow was blessed with the ability to actually use the legendary armour 'Radical good speed' and it's expansions and with a natural duel element. Seems fun to me."

"HOLY SHIT!" Jiraiya yelled as Sakura appeared in front of him in a burst of speed, "You really are insanely fast! I could barely track you!"

Giving a fresh genin Sakura, who has dieted her entire life and has terrible physical conditionin, a speed boost like this out of nowhere is shameful. Way to ruin the story.
8/10/2021 c12 TrumpasaurusRex
Naomi pulled Naruto to his feet, "I hope your feeling better Naruto-kun. But you have to go soon! Time goes really quickly in here." She said as she pointed to the screen, where she could see a red tinge on the back of his eyelids, signifying the sun's rise.

It’s actually the opposite. There’s a heavy time dilation effect. Need evidence? Mid-fall from the edge of a canyon, Naruto had time to have a conversation with the 9 tails asking for chakra before even reaching the halfway point to the bottom of the canyon.
There are many other examples like this.
8/10/2021 c11 TrumpasaurusRex
Kakashi sighed, "You guys…by the name of log, I swear you're the craziest gennin in existence."

Every single chapter, all the characters swear by “the log.” This fanon nonsense is 100% cringe. It doesn’t even make sense in-universe. You have fresh genin swearing by the log, too.
8/10/2021 c10 TrumpasaurusRex
Sasuke shook his head, "With my Sharingan, by looking at the mark I can see that the three tomoe actually hold one thing each. The first was a portion of Orochimaru's soul; this held his will and personality traits, like his attraction to power for example." At this point the Hokage was stunned silent at the 'novice's' discovery, "The second holds a transference seal, it siphons off ten per cent of my chakra every time I sleep and turns it into a much darker form, thus increasing its potency at the risk of increasing my…darker emotions," he said the last part with a smirk, "And the last seems to contain something physical, but it was sealed with a specific item so I can't unseal what is contained in the third tomoe unless I am in contact of the item used. Any questions?" he said, his smirk becoming a full blown smile.

So just having eyes that can memorize things allows him to automatically be a sealmaster? Get the fuck out of here.
8/10/2021 c9 TrumpasaurusRex
Turning Sasuke into a seal aster just from LOOKING at seals with his Sharingan is an embarrassment to the fandom. You clearly no very little about sealing.
If it were that easy, the entire Uchiha clan would have been sealmasters.

This just ruins the story. And it takes away something that Naruto, as an Uzumaki, should be good at.
700 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »