for Drop of a Hat

3/11/2018 c5 Guest
So shes in an abusive relationship and thats why i feels shes comfortable talking to deeks as he grew up in an abusive household even if he was a kid his got understanding of what should be done about this
12/21/2013 c16 Lionhearted21
This is a good story. It's hard to read about a situation like this, but seeing how supportive the team is made it a lot easier. And of course, having a happy ending always helps. :)
1/26/2013 c16 18SnoopGirl69
Really good story with wonderful Deeks/Nell interaction :)
1/24/2013 c16 Guest
more please?
1/25/2013 c16 1bjq
superb
1/24/2013 c16 3alix33
"They are bringing back to the room now." - "bringing her back" or "brining Nell back".
"Cause I can take care of him if you need me too." - "need me to".
1/24/2013 c16 26jimi18
Glad Nell was ok. Did the guy get a long sentence!
1/20/2013 c14 Guest
Nell/Callen! Please! Can't wait for you to update this! And/or your other story "What Now?" They are both really good! And I can't wait to see where the plotline goes! Ohh and I'm really loving the Nell/Deeks friendship, it's really different and has an interesting dynamic. I think you do a great job!
1/20/2013 c15 18SnoopGirl69
While you have your doubts about this chapter, I am 100% certain that I L-O-V-E IT!
1/20/2013 c15 26jimi18
I've been on the edge of my seat reading this. Hope I haven't got to wait to long for the next chapter!
1/18/2013 c14 Guest
Can't wait to read more on this story. Please please please update as soon as possible!
1/18/2013 c14 1bjq
fabulous!
1/14/2013 c13 Guest
Again great chapter glad to know it won't be the end quite yet. I hope nell keeps her strength and is able to work through this to know it's not her fault. Don't let sam beat himself up too much about nell leaving after talking with him I could see his character doing so.
1/13/2013 c12 Guest
Oh my god. I have been entranced with this story from the get go. Can't wait to see how it ends.
1/15/2013 c14 18SnoopGirl69
What or who, has Callen freezing at the sight before him? I'm happy that you added Callen out of habit :)
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »