for Destiny

9/16/2019 c16 DOS73
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I hope you will continue this in another instalment. Keep up the great work.
3/12/2019 c16 Tsukoblue
I hope there will be a sequel to this story
1/1/2019 c16 1Rairi Valelira
I should have read this a long time ago
4/30/2018 c16 dragunpfeonyx
Du bist so gemei wo ist der Epilog sollen wir uns den selber ausdenken das ist einfach nur der gemeinst Clifhenger den ich jemals ertragen muste.
2/20/2018 c16 3WhiteElfElder
Seems that everything is still up in the air...not a very good stopping point. I like the way you developed the story and did not make any particular person a god of some ability.
2/18/2018 c6 WhiteElfElder
Why have they not tried to ask Fawkes for some tears? We have seen how he has taken to Lacus?
2/18/2018 c4 WhiteElfElder
delaying the consummation of the marriage may be all Albus needs to nullify it.
6/13/2017 c16 46Hikari Nova
its been over 3 years when will there be a sequel? i'm asking because this was a good if at times saddening fic to read
5/7/2017 c1 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
I love rereading this story. honestly I want to see a continuation of it as it ended on a real cliffhanger.
3/7/2017 c16 7wedgegeck
I've just reread this story again. I hold out hope that you will one day continue it, but even if you do not it still remains the best story of its kind. I would love to see where you take the characters from here though!
5/7/2016 c2 Guest
That was so much better than the first chapter.
5/7/2016 c1 Guest
One historical quote can be used to good effect. Three historical quotes virtually in a row turns this into an essay. It's an interesting idea but this first chapter was at times more an info dump than a story. I'll still read a bit because hopefully that was only how it started.
2/27/2016 c16 3Reishin Amara
...i have weeped reading the ending on this..beautiful...the entire world focused towards a single unified belief to defy time and fate...to fight for a future worth living...to fight for life. i cant wait to read the sequel. LacusLuv4Ever. (when they began telling the bright future after the final battle...when Luna said they could rebuild hogwarts...i started playing Meer Campbell's "Real Emotion"...it just has that upbeat hopeful tune to it.
2/26/2016 c10 1EliteShadow
cool story so far love it
12/21/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat