for Hold Me

2/18 c1 Connie
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sad story
1/4/2015 c1 5For I am Another
Oh my goodness, this is lovely. A very well crafted piece! Well done!
6/12/2014 c1 92Mrs. Singing Violin
Sap is no problem. This was nice. Glad to see Mulder sticking with her, holding her even though she's ill. But every time you write "laying," it should be "lying." "To lay" is a transitive verb - meaning you have to lay something (like bricks or an egg). When you're just in bed, the verb you want is "to lie," so "lying." (The confusing bit, though, is that if you were lying in bed, you "lay in bed" because "lay" is the simple past tense of "to lie.")
3/22/2013 c1 22StreakingHerculobus
Really effective writing.
2/22/2013 c1 neddiexf
Aww sweetie, don't ever apologize for a story like this. You had me totally mesmerized, tearing up and smiling.
1/13/2013 c1 11Mulder's Woman
Very angsty and in character. Good to see them being realistic about the situation. The ending is so good, I don,t think I'd want to see a second chapter.
12/31/2012 c1 XF1013
Don't ever apologize for this; it's beautiful and I loved it. Happy new year!
12/31/2012 c1 1Catherine Pugh
This is so sweet. I want to hug them both. Wonderful little story.
12/31/2012 c1 Gillyfan
So sad and so sweet! Will there be more? Happy New Year to you too!
12/31/2012 c1 mrsdanakmulder
Your story made me cry it was so touching. I know you said thanks for reading but please don't let it end there. Its too sweet a story with too much emotion to stop now. You have to go on how do they deal with the feelings the cancer braught on when it goes into remission. Please don't tell me this is the end.
12/31/2012 c1 Agent Lizzie
Great story.
12/31/2012 c1 NewfieLady
i love the potential for this story
12/31/2012 c1 6connorxrisa897
That was absolutely wonderful. The entire cancer arc was such an emotional time, and you've captured the sadness and the hope in their blooming relationship beautifully. I mean, it was sweet, it was true, it was just perfect. Great job!
12/31/2012 c1 mariaw
So sad but so sweet! Could you please post a sequel but with Scully in remission? It'd be awesome!
12/31/2012 c1 10poeticandvaguelysweet
Even the summary made me cry, but I am so glad I read this. It was so beautiful. Tragically beautiful, which I have always believed Mulder and Scully are. But, there's always something so real in your writing that makes me adore it all that much more.
Truly a beautiful piece.

I wish you all the best though the new year. :)