for Spy my love

7/1/2018 c21 Guest
I like your fiction
3/1/2018 c21 2Redshamin
I like it overall, its interesting and I honestly see where you were going with it...but my issue with this fix is that its more about yoh's job than what I really came to see which was "yoh x hao"...don't get me wrong the story was well written but not a good yoh x hao, although you did portray a good hao in the story

Overall its a cool story
9/6/2017 c21 Guest
Your story was really great
Please continue!
2/9/2017 c21 12Miko Vampire
As I read this I can't help but think that Basil (dude that dressed in a gothic suit, had a bowl cut, and was jealous of Hao's thoughts of Yoh. Dude who got killed by the X-laws) would be better to fit the role as obsessive creepy stalker of Hao's than Lyserg. But other than that I can't wait too read a update of this...SO PLEASE UPDATE!
12/2/2016 c19 1Foxluna
Sequel
2/22/2016 c2 41sierra.steinbrecher
If there was a little less dialogue and more description, this would flow better. Right now it's just the bare bones, although the idea is interesting. Who were the guys Yoh was talking to?
12/30/2015 c21 Moo
Yay! Finally a chapter update! Granted that it was shorter, but am update is better than none at all. Hope to see another chapter soon!
12/10/2015 c19 Guest
Continue and make a sequel! Please! Your stories are so good and I have been waiting forever to find out what is going to happen in this story! Please and thank you.
12/10/2015 c19 EloquentLady
I would love to see a sequel for this and i am glad to know there will be more updates soon. I would love to see more Shaman King Fanfics from you... They are just so amazing when you write them.
12/9/2015 c19 Moo
Yay, glad that you're writing again.. And sure, a sequel would be nice... And if not, can you wrife another Shaman King fic? Not too many good ones out there anymore...
12/9/2015 c19 Guest
Omgee you should finish it
Some Hunter x hunter pls?
More OC
12/9/2015 c19 tum
finish the story, and can you do a naraku/inuyasha o aizen/ichigo?
10/30/2015 c18 an1malover
i really like this story and i hope you will update a new chapter soon, I'm looking forward to it.
1/26/2015 c18 Guest
Can you pleeeeaase update! I'm really excited about the ending!
8/18/2014 c18 HaoxYohfan 3
OMG I love this fanfic XD let me guess Yoh caused Hao to have a slight stomach ache somehow? Lol anyways please please please update soon I want to know what happens next.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »