for Come Home

1/17 c11 Guest
Love the story!
1/8 c11 Lilypad10
I found this gem on FB and as I read it I remembered reading it years ago. It’s still an amazing story.
1/1 c10 AnakinSmom
Don't know how I missed this when you first published it but I'm really happy someone rec'd it recently.
I loved it even through the angst and his shitty behavior. I know that traumatic brain injuries don't always have such a good outcome and writing about them is a real challenge. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.
9/19/2019 c11 ruthy
wow what an amazing story! totally fell in love, it was perfect the way it was. yeah if you could have prolonged it it would have been better lol...more to read! but thanks for this!
9/18/2019 c11 NickChick22
So thankful I came across this gem, even if I'm 6 years late to the party. I'll definitely look for more of your work to read! I absolutely loved the complexity you gave this story, but also how the characters grew and conformed over time. Always, happy writing!:)
9/1/2019 c11 NamiBuni
gosh darn i cried so hard lmaooo
8/3/2019 c11 santoskamilla.14
Simplesmente incrível! O enredo, o crescimento dos personagens e como você abordou: perfeito
7/1/2019 c11 Patty
I'm sorry it's too late for me to vote for this wonderful story.
6/20/2019 c10 SassYNoleS
Thanks for sharing !

From start to finish it was a fabulous read !
6/15/2019 c10 pengirl25
This was very different and definitely one of the rudest, meanest bastard Edward I’ve ever read, but I enjoyed the ride. It was hard to read at times, he was just so vile. But you put them through an interesting journey. Thank you for sharing this vision of yours with us :)
5/23/2019 c10 x AnneCullen x
Wonderful story. It was heartbreaking but I loved how they found their way back to each other and finally found the happiness they deserved.
4/22/2019 c10 BELAVERA
Not only was there a HEA in the previous chapter, but the adventure continues! Thank you for working your way through this tale. Thank you for giving the baby a decent name. also...
4/22/2019 c9 BELAVERA
I cried too much in the beginning to leave a review. I'm very happy that it turned out to be a HEA when they got back together. Although I have never been divorced (I have been married to my husband for over fifty years), each one of my three siblings has gone through the process. some of them two or three times. I have come to the conclusion that it would kill me. l
6/20/2018 c9 12archy12
Oh, that was quick! :)
I am not in favor of making anyone suffer. I am just surprised Edward proposed so soon!
6/20/2018 c8 archy12
Wow, E2 and E3...it's hard to decide when one comes out!
I guess Edward should have been told the whole truth right in the beginning, but Bella wasn't in a good place herself, and his therapist suggested it, so...
Edward seems quite determined to get them back together. :)
1,153 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »