for Stream of Consciousness

3/4/2013 c4 40BloodLily16
XD Epicness!
1/9/2013 c4 3DragonsRme
hey I liked this they were very shirt and sweet I especially liked "have fun at my funeral". I got very Strange looks from my family when I laughed. Very enjoyable x
1/1/2013 c4 PBIceCream
*Chuckles* I thought they were all quite amusing, thank you!
1/1/2013 c2 49cilepe
I like to include Riley in my drabbles, too. He even made an appearance in a story!
1/1/2013 c4 Milton Perry
Hahaha
As desperately as it sounds, it's still entirely true. Great fun to review the events on a stuff's point of view. Please continue
1/1/2013 c4 The fluffy fluffball of DOOM
YAY! More storys!
These were really funny. I liked the one about the red shirts best.
Are you going to update this? Or just leazve it as it is? If you are updating it, I look foward to seeing more :)
Happy new year!
1/1/2013 c1 53Sonar
Nicely done
12/31/2012 c4 15Susan Hilton
Good job! This one was cute too. Grace said that the 'do was a heavy wig, and she hated the thing. I personally liked it. (It was so 60's!) She also had a crush on the captain from the moment she first appeared. Of course, after "The Enemy Within", I think she cooled her heels just a tad.
12/31/2012 c3 Susan Hilton
Well, there is a chance, however slim, they will survive. Remember Ensign Garrovick?
12/31/2012 c2 Susan Hilton
Oh, gosh, I love Riley, but I don't want to hear him sing. I heard him sing "Kathleen" one more time at the 1995 Riverside Trek fest, where he was the honored guest. Charlie or the Q should appear and mussle him. lol
12/31/2012 c1 Susan Hilton
Very cute. Those poor redshirts. However, we can be grateful that the regular redshirts survive and that Pavel wears a gold shirt. (Regular redshirts are: Scotty, Uhura and Rand.)
12/31/2012 c4 33hermione-of-vulcan
Good point. It's partially why I don't like TOS as much as TNG-on TNG, the women DO stuff. They are valuable members of the crew instead of just sex appeal or glorified waitresses. Poor Rand.
Not that I don't love TOS, I just prefer TNG.
12/31/2012 c4 87Book girl fan
And a Happy New Year to you!
12/31/2012 c3 33hermione-of-vulcan
So very true. Poor redshirt. I like it the best so far.
I've ben reviewing these as fast as they're coming out. Go me!
12/31/2012 c2 hermione-of-vulcan
Poor Kevin. By the way, I gave him a small reference in the latest chapter of OFAS (teeny-tiny, but you can spot it if you're looking) and I'm planning on an actual appearance later.
17 Page 1 2 Next »