for Dear Rachel

4/5 c3 9MyrenTheNostalgic
I loved this idea! That she knew about the ring the whole time! And that last chapter was funny and sweet and it helps reinforce they kinda have a happy ending after all. So cute!
8/11/2019 c3 4evilythedwarf
this was lovely
1/18/2013 c3 aggie
Great concept, really well written. James as a cop, aww...
1/11/2013 c3 27koralina
I laughed so hard on this chapter. I like the letters format and the end was wonderful with Rachel's freaking and James' words from another life.
1/11/2013 c2 koralina
Wow! Awesome! The moment I thought Juliet understood everything she said that thing about Horace. And I was like "What?! How could you not see the whole picture?" Then there were all those moments with lipstick and book. I hate to see Kate ruining all that. But I have to agree with Juliet, things could be different if she didn't know about the ring and just enjoyed all those romantic evenings with James.
Still she solved her mystery as she'd told Rachel.
1/11/2013 c1 koralina
Wonderful, though bittersweet. I love almost every word of it.
1/8/2013 c3 motorpool
Really cool way to end. Here's hoping for more boredom/and or inspiration. Thanks for this one!
1/7/2013 c3 23Arcole
Way fun! So glad boredom struck! I hope it hits again sometime soon. Loved the concept so much.
1/7/2013 c3 1GencoOliveOil
That. Was. Brilliant. and hilarious! Well done!
1/6/2013 c2 eyeon
He kept the BOOK! Doesn't that count for something?!

This is a perfect take on why Juliet was so crazy at the end of S5. Oh and SO sad (you're lucky it's good and clever).

Hope there is a happy ending!
1/5/2013 c2 11CarolynneRuth
Fantastic chapter! But so sad at the end. I loved how you had Juliet discover the box 30 years from now and how she first thinks it belongs to Horace and then slowly realises it actually belongs to James. That was such a clever idea and REALLY well written.
I can't wait for more.
1/4/2013 c2 motorpool
Cried all the way through.
1/4/2013 c2 23Arcole
Oh, that ring. I love what you've done with this very much. It's such a cool thing that she's found all this stuff and how she interprets it. The whole ring thing was I think tossed in by the writers to nail the coffin in the Skate thing for Season 6, but of course we who sift through it all in fanfiction have to make it work now. Love this! Can't wait to see what the next chapter is like! Super awesome job!
1/3/2013 c2 2Slytherinbabe05
I am loving this story! I like how you are toying with the engagement ring that Sawyer bought for Juliet. I hope to see more Juliet/Sawyer interactions in the future. We can keep our Suliet dreams alive through fanfiction. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/1/2013 c1 1GencoOliveOil
Great beginning! I am really looking forward to the next chapter! I hope at least one letter in the Sideways will be post awakening! Will Rachel be there?
18 Page 1 2 Next »