FanFiction.Net
for CLOSER (A Little Green & Easybella Outtake)

1/13/2019 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own.
3/24/2016 c1 grandmachix
Sweet story. A beautiful sexual interlude after the emotion of a performance. Also, I liked the Explanation of the Jessica moment. Thanks for this outtake. Judy
1/11/2016 c1 twirob
thank you for sharing this o/t with us ;D
10/23/2015 c1 debslmac
:) :)
5/7/2013 c1 maria holmes
This was a wonderful outtake of an already amazing story. I don't have anyone in my life who is autistic but you give so many details of his mannerisms that I can see it all in my head. LG&EB is a very special story to me not only because it feels like you're lenting your voice to some of those who can't describe themselves what it's like to be autistic but also because of the sheer amount of feelings it creates inside you when you read it whether the scene is sexy, sweet, funny or heartbreaking. Thank you for the privillege of reading your story; you're very talented. I'd also like to ask a question if you don't mind answering it; has your friend Alec helped you with writing the EPOVs by describing his thought process to you? It's just that your EPOVs especially are so captivating and they feel real... In any case, very well done. Little Green and his Easybella have stolen my heart _
4/14/2013 c1 1christag banner
It breaks my heart to read this, knowing that Katalina has now left us. I am so thankful that you wrote her this one shot as well as the song to help towards the cause. Thank you!

Loved the one shot and being able to see some more of Edward's past. I had a good bit of a laugh over Jessica's "assault" she gave Edward. I can't wait to read more of the rest of your LGaE story.
4/7/2013 c1 blb1000
Well, this explains some things. Why Esme kept their letters from them, for one. She was jealous. Hmpf!
2/5/2013 c1 1littlelizruth
I love these two! And it's awesome we go a little insight into the young Edward.
2/4/2013 c1 Rachel Garber
Well, of course I read this before, you know since you got my review but I had to trip down memory lane anyway, I love that she still calls him Little Green sometimes. Of all the stories that Rob could read, this is among my fav for him. and he is just so sweet and sensitive, I think he would really love it. Since I have seen so many pictures of Rob at all ages, I picture him as he looked when he was modeling, esp the on with the snake around his body, not cause I imagine LG that way, but he has such a sweet look on his face adn just about LG's age there. This is just as lovely and sweet as it was before. Geez she has lived in Forks for awhile hasn't Esme noticed that Bella doesn't have many friends, she is inappropriately jealous. 3
1/30/2013 c1 rubell
big heart hugs!
1/29/2013 c1 acw1
;)
1/26/2013 c1 Gennell
Awesome outtake. I am going with the assumption that since they were obviously okay at and after the concert that the cliffie with Chapter 34 will not have any serious repercussions. I have not been too worried because I do remember a conversation some time back where Edward essentially said he would not leave Bella even if she cheated because the things he loves about her are bigger than the things he doesn't...or something like that. So confusing situation or not, they will be okay. But the truth is that Little Green is so precious and I hate for him to have even a moment of stress. Which is why I am glad that Bella orchestrated him avoiding all the hand-shaking. The older I get the less importance I see in decorum, satisfying the expectations of others. Little Green gives all that he is comfortable with when he plays. It is a true gift when he chooses to share that. All the rest ruins the whole experience if he is stressed. Anyway, I am glad Bella saved him from that. I really enjoyed this.
1/15/2013 c1 Moltz
Enjoyed reading the progression of Little Green's affection for his EasyBella.
The inappropriate kiss of young Edward on his order teenage female friend.
The resolution to blot out the idea of Bella to keep out the pain and be able to continue studying music.
Jessica was a unique character. Great way to tie in the unusual physical contact Edward had with a stranger.
The deep desire and need to connect physically and emotionally with love of their existence after his spectacular debut with the symphony.

Thank you for another tid-bit of their lives.

Can't wait for more of the original story to unfold.
1/10/2013 c1 Eileen22
Thank you for gifting us with this lovely outtake. I've been so eager to get some little green fixation.
1/7/2013 c1 suzy 2010
Good chapter. Insights into Edward life are always good.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »