FanFiction.Net
for Fire and Ice

12/6/2014 c13 codepeace
Have u not seen the hiei and mukuro interaction. Hiei is not gay.
12/2/2014 c13 3Akayuki Novak
*tiny blush* Oh. You really did credit me as your beta. Thank you. *cough* Okay, mental happy dance over. You accidentally added an enter when talking about how Kurama isn't Sakura or Karin. It's a little bit jarring. *blinks in shock* Oh, I hadn't noticed Hiei referred to Naruto as 'his' teammate either. Nicely done. Um... I'm trying to find something else because something wants to be said... Ah. So, what happened with Kurama's mom is that the girl that Kurama mind-wiped accidentally healed her of Kurama's influence, and thus she got a lot weaker and now her body can't handle the strain?
11/28/2014 c13 1Deinokos
Even if I hadn't already loved this fic, I would have when you mentioned the Kurama-Kurama connection. _
11/21/2014 c11 Guest
dont make hiei gay
11/22/2014 c12 3Akayuki Novak
*sheepish laugh at beginning AN* My fault I guess. I like this chapter a lot, mostly because of how Hiei keeps comparing Kurama to people he used to know.
11/21/2014 c11 Akayuki Novak
*mentally laughing my head off* Well, that was an interesting way for them to meet. Completely understandable though. But what happened to Hiei? I'm having trouble remembering if Kurama ever used poisons, because that's about the only thing that makes sense right now.
11/20/2014 c11 Sceonn
I at least hope for some tangible deviation from canon on Hiei's part. So far it's understandably only been mental.
8/10/2014 c10 Akayuki Novak
*wince* He's not noticing what he's doing, working on auto-pilot. That's not good at all. And... as a big sister, I can partly understand the pain that both Itachi and Hiei had to go through in order to keep their siblings safe. Part of why I could never hate those characters. And yay! Kurama is coming!

P.S. Eh... if you hadn't guessed, I'm Akayuki Sawada.
6/22/2014 c9 1Angelic Hellfire
I love how having the Jagan makes him judge based on actual feeling. Without it, he may have just seen a mother protecting her child out of love, if rather pathetically.
5/11/2014 c9 3Akayuki Novak
*sigh* Well, I had expected her to be dead, but Hina really is too much like Fugaku if she went into depression, ignoring Yukina. And Hiei is going to find her! Let's see what happens now.
4/9/2014 c8 Sasuke hater
Great a sasuke loving scum writer!
4/6/2014 c8 Akayuki Novak
*snicker* Considering how short my review was, I still think it's amazing you gave such a long reply. But I'm loving the way Hiei is dealing with this. It's just so him.
4/4/2014 c8 19izadreamer
I love this story so much, I really do. I wonder if there will be any other reincarnations...hmm... Anyway, great chapter! I like how Hiei keeps thinking his former life as Sasuke was pathetic...it seems very in-character for him. The way he's using his memories of Itachi and his former teammates as a moral guideline is...kinda funny, in my opinion. I don't know, might just be me. :) Can't wait for chapter 9!
2/15/2014 c7 3Akayuki Novak
... Wow. This will not be easy to recover from. Sasuke and Hiei were very alike, and both could have chosen the other path. Isn't it a bit ironic, that the human chose revenge, and the demon life?
12/31/2013 c6 Akayuki Novak
*eyes widen* Does this mean that he'll remember everything about his previous life in one go. I'm not sure whether to be excited or scared to death. My stomach's turned to ice. Agh.
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »