FanFiction.Net
for Fire and Ice

11/20/2013 c5 3Akayuki Novak
Oh. You updated! Yay! And Hiei lost the stone... and this seems to be directly related the Naruto dream. Hm... wonder what it means?
11/19/2013 c4 1SpottyHyena
This is a rather interesting idea and the potential of it has me hooked. I do admit however, that I'm eager for the story to progress into canon events.

Which are you planning on following for each fandom, the anime or manga? Also, are there going to be any other reincarnated Naruto characters?
10/30/2013 c3 2Starcloudy94
i noticed that here but i still like it
10/30/2013 c2 Starcloudy94
that was sad poor hiei it makes me cry
10/30/2013 c1 Starcloudy94
so beautiful with the poem otherwise its so beautiful {cries} I want to read more
9/30/2013 c4 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Nya!
9/30/2013 c1 10th Squad 3rd Seat
More!
9/30/2013 c4 3Akayuki Novak
Wow... just wow. I love Hiei, and hate Sasuke, but when you pull them together like this it's just amazing. I love the quotes at the top too, especially chapter three's. This is a really cool (or should I say hot?) story. Please update soon! Akayuki out!
9/1/2013 c3 13Key and WolfStar-SCA
It seems to be the way, that the good, planned out stories never get a lot of reviews. It's bothered me in my own writing often enough, so no worries there. At the moment there's not really much to say, other than prase the original idea and keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of this in the future. Don't be discouragd from lack of reviews. The only things that seem to get them are the mindless and often greatly OOC chick-flick short stories, or stories that have been around and being worked on long enough to build a more mature following.
5/6/2013 c3 4Elaine du Lac
Seems promising. I like the poetry at the beginning of each chapter, perhaps because they all happen to be ones I'm familiar with and like. I also like the carefully crafted writing style.
1/31/2013 c2 Doobie The Dubee
This is very nicely written, enjoyed reading it immensely but so far it feels like it's just the canon episode written down with Hei's thoughts added. I liked how you described the whole thing.

Is he going to be Sasuke or just an ooc Hiei? Sharingan? Will he remember things from his previous life?
Either way, this seems very interesting so far and I'm looking forward to what you will make of it.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3