for Rogue's Sister, Part 3

5/22/2014 c6 NicoleR85
I love your stories. Would you ever continue with X-Men Origins:Wolverine 1&2 and the new X-Men: Days of Future Past? Would you ever write an X-Men: First Class story with a different Oc? Just wanted to know.
5/16/2014 c6 Lizzy
Loved it!
5/8/2014 c6 trat199816
I loved this series!
4/10/2014 c6 MoonlitSoorows
No matter how many times I've read this series I still love it!
3/19/2014 c6 Unknown
Loved this story, I read all three parts unhaltingly. Fantastic job, I would very much enjoy seeing more of your work in the future. Fantastic plot, just the right touch of humor, awesome awesome awesome! :)
10/31/2013 c6 2Pesephone-De-Nae
It was a beautiful story.
I love the story with happy endings.
10/13/2013 c6 Sky Howlett
Oh, I am indeed in love with these stories. Very, very good.
8/7/2013 c6 wolfs rain lover123
Hey what are you going to do with the movie wolverine that's out and the one that's coming after that because there both based years after this?
3/31/2013 c6 25TheMadnessWithin13
I love it so much I wish it wasn't the end :/ you did great with all three stories :)
3/2/2013 c6 Cat Archer
I loved this series!
2/23/2013 c6 1BlackVeilBridesLoverX3
I thoroughly enjoyed reading all three parts of this story! Thank you for these!
1/30/2013 c6 samanthatm
so cute
1/27/2013 c6 MoonlitSorrows
I really love the Paige's story. I'm so glad you were able to continue. Question: the wedding the end is Marie's right? Cause I read it as years later & its Marie gett'n hitched...but Paige didn't say she was pregnant w/her 2nd child. If it is her &Logan's wedding, could you clarify that?
1/5/2013 c5 Kat
Awesome ending. I was thinking, and you don't have to do this, i am just asking, Can you do one on X-Men: First Class, with an oc that's Charles's daughter? That could be awesome.
1/6/2013 c6 Jezebel9991
I love the series i read all 3 of them in like 40 mins.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »