for A Little Night Music

1/2/2013 c1 22Laveycee
I keep meaning to watch the show, but from the Holmes stories that I've read-canon, not fanfics-I can see them actually doing this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sherlock is set during modern times, isn't it? If that's the case, I can see them getting phone calls from their neighbors asking them to "turn the music down for God's sake because they're trying to sleep!"
1/1/2013 c1 30marylouleach
thats an impressive piece to play on the violin. poor john putting up with this would kill me too at 3 in the morning. Great job didnt seem ooc to me. loved it! yes. write more! there is never enough sherlock fanfic :)
1/1/2013 c1 22Arty Diane
LOL! Poor John, I feel for him. Maybe now Sherlock can play something relaxing to help him go back to sleep?
1/1/2013 c1 2Prothoe
Funny OS that made me smile:) And your characters were spot-on!
1/1/2013 c1 33hermione-of-vulcan
When I saw the notification for this in my inbox, I was all "Ooh! Zell's writing for Sherlock!" I like this a lot. I think it's really in character. I don't know if there were many Americanisms, as I don't know British that well. If there were, they didn't detract.
Also, I play the violin, so I liked that.
Happy New Year!
1/1/2013 c1 Namei
Oh John you know why
Nice fic, I'll say it definitely passed my OOC filter.
12/31/2012 c1 92Book girl fan
That is a very good question. Why is he friends with Sherlock Holmes?

Happy New Year!
12/31/2012 c1 15Susan Hilton
Not bad. Actually, did you know that turkey does have an ingredient in it that will induce sleep? I doubt, however, that people from that era knew about it. Perhaps it would be better for Sherlock to drink some warm milk. It would be better for his neighbors as well. Happy New Year!