for Inside Out - Life Of The Monsters

9/28/2014 c18 72purplefern
I meant to say, so many Dr.C drabbles! Why FF would take out Dr. Cockroach, I don't know.
9/19/2014 c19 purplefern
So many centered drabbles. It makes me so happy. :) Oh, and the Link ones were awesome, too. Especially Fondness. Only six to go, please don't leave us hanging for too long!
6/13/2014 c5 13NemoAves
I never liked that movie- a bit too dramatic and she sooo could have moved over so he had some space on the wood, seriously- but good story man. slice of life is always great
5/25/2014 c19 3Angelus19
Oh, sweetie! I really love your story! Please don't stop to write it!
You really makes me happy! :D
3/8/2014 c19 14TheBigChillQueen
:D I am really enjoying all these drabbles :) They're so cute, especially the Dr C./Susan ones! I am looking forward to reading more!
12/17/2013 c9 Frankistien
Aww. I find this chapter especially sweet.
10/2/2013 c10 1k+Pricat
Lol awesome

Lol BOB had mulled wine, oh geez!

Gang am style is awesome and imGining them doing the dance is funny
10/2/2013 c8 Pricat
Aww this is sweet and you're right and love how you describe Link
10/2/2013 c5 Pricat
Aww poor guys as my sister had the same reaction to Titanic to the point my Mom had to watch the rest of it with her.

BOB and his love of boobies, lol!

I'm guessing he's only allowed to watch G or PG movies right?

Keep up the good work
10/2/2013 c2 Pricat
Lol
10/2/2013 c1 Pricat
ww poor Link as he is my favourite and understand that he loves nature and that we need to take care of the planet
9/2/2013 c19 72KillAMb1Rd
Wow, they're all so deep! And thoughtful...
I especially like the one where the Doc gets revenge hahaha xD made me laugh! And I like the one with his dream, though it scared me a little bit that it had actually happened! The one about Link's mate, I can actually believe that being a back story! I thought about giving him a background story like that, though I don't want to take the idea from you when you've made it perfect!
Brilliant stuff, was Union Jack the last? Or have you got more in store for us? :)
8/22/2013 c19 9Puffins XD
I Never want to leave England to live in America...
8/20/2013 c19 35PrayerGirl
Very sweet!
8/19/2013 c19 22Bat13SJx
aw :3 that is very sweet :) i knew Doc was from England, but i did wonder if he ever missed it :) i guess everyone misses their real home, whether its just a couple minutes away, or from a different country, you never give it up, and you will always remember it :) very sweet :) love it! :D and six more short stories to go? oh wow! :)
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »