for French Desires, English annoyance

8/30/2013 c9 9DeathbladeMeister
It takes an excellent author to get me to like FrUK. You have succeeded.
4/29/2013 c7 42WildCitrusSunflower
Is it bad that I felt like Roswitha? And I also feel like crying too. Gut chapter.
4/24/2013 c2 6Yakarmi
I hate to be nit picky, but it you thought Milan was the capital of Italy... It's actually Rome. Sorry, but I'm enjoying the story!
Good job on the story!
2/26/2013 c5 42WildCitrusSunflower
Ahh! So sorry I'm sooo late! It was such a sad chapter. I hope that you can explain the war to me though. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. Good chapter!
2/14/2013 c5 2aphameripan
Fuck, this chapter made me cry because it was so beautiful.
1/30/2013 c4 Chibi America
:D you are such an awesome writer dear, don't stop :3
1/29/2013 c4 42WildCitrusSunflower
Haha! That was an awesome chapter! I like how Londres slapped Paris. Nice job! *.#
1/20/2013 c3 1alonesong
I like your story very much so far, and can't wait until you continue it good luck!
1/16/2013 c3 42WildCitrusSunflower
Hehe. Grazing him with a stick. I like Tales of the Two Trios. It's very good for FrUK and I don't like FrUK so...I felt so bad for Paris! He got up all ze courage to ask Londres out and she didn't even hear him. Awesome chapter! I love 'ow Paris aczz like a teenager ven speaking vis Londres. Again, awesomesauceness!
1/13/2013 c3 Chibi America
Your damn right the British are scary...they are capable of making the hair on your neck stand up...I have never met anyone with a harsher tongue than that of my grandmother in Cornwall, I thank my lucky stars I'm not her child...I do love this story and am mentally smacking my forehead repeatedly for not finding this sooner...why do I just randomly delete all my emails? Okay...I think that as long as France is kind to America I will like him XD I obviously have an obsession with that character...and I wanted to ask a question, in the last chapter France said Alfred was obese *tear* HE IS!? I know his country's population it plumper than the rest of the universe but I never thought his figure was bulgy...no matter how many hamburgers that guy shoves down his pie hole Hetalia has always depicted his with a skinny figure? Hmmmm...now I am curious.
1/13/2013 c2 Chibi America
*sad face* oh noes! Poor America X3 I should feel bad for France but alas, I do not. He was mean and called Alfred rude insults so he will have to try again to be on good terms with me. Hmm...why does everyone think the british are grouchy? They truly aren't and often have better moods than those in the Americas...I would know hence, I lived there before ever stepping foot in Florida. Although I was born in America but who likes Utah? So my family moved back to Cheshire...oh dear, it appears I have ranted in this review...sorry about that ;)
1/13/2013 c1 Chibi America
*fangazm* I love your characters London and Paris XD you expired me to create my new OC's Florida, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa...I have no clue why they are all centered around Florida but that is how it happened...I even have more but I haven't quite put them together yet. I love this story so much I feel like running my head in to a wall...the good way XD and maybe later when the day is through I'll become a commie and become one with mother Russia...or better retern to my British brethren... I have no clue.

*No moose were raped in the making of this Review*

If you know anything about my life latley you will understand that phrase. I hope these assortmwntnof comments were not too weird for you XD
1/4/2013 c2 2aphameripan
awwww poor france! D:
1/3/2013 c2 42WildCitrusSunflower
Oh, I normally hate France but I feel so bad for him! And for Paris too! Man, this saw a really good chapter! Maybe one night, Paris just stays up thinking about Londres?
1/1/2013 c1 1Kignon
Hey, please update soon. 8D
If you want, I can help you with french translation. (:
18 Page 1 2 Next »