for How Did It Turn Out This Way?

7/24/2020 c2 kawaiiecho312
I really like this plot it's unique I hope I can read the next update
5/27/2015 c2 Tyrelion
Heartbroken 3
9/14/2013 c2 sousie
nice story
9/4/2013 c2 7Rikka-tan
This is so interesting and long! I love long chapter :D
As a huge fans of 1827, I'm really really happy to read so many 1827 goodies in this fic XD (I felt so much being spoiled)
Thank you for such wonderful fic and see you again in the next chapter! c:
8/16/2013 c2 4Azumi Ojima
Aww, feel bad for the first gen! D: But soo cute! I'd love more fluff scenes between child and parent though, but I don't mind if I have to wait for it so the characters can be more trusting of each other! Can't wait for chapter 3!
6/16/2013 c2 2BooNat
These couples are soooo cute! i EXTREAMLY love your story!
5/19/2013 c2 Sylvia-san
I was wondering when this would be updated and voila! It's okay and take your time to update. It's the same for me and I don't have much time to read some fanfics too. They're just sitting in my inbox waiting for me to read. I love this story and keep up the good work. :D
5/12/2013 c2 Grahmm
Hmm... I know I probably shouldn't ask you to do this since its is your story after all...but could tsuna actually know what is going on, and he is actually hiding it? I don't know... Naive tsuna isn't very... Interesting... A lot of people just make very cutesy and stuff like that. Sometimes it can be entertaining but, really... It can become overly sweet at times.
In any case, this is quite interesting. So I might continue reading it as long as it doesn't becomes like a mountain load of sugar and sweetness.
5/13/2013 c2 13Angelic Phantomcrow
Happy for the update!
*humming contently*
Worth the wait!
The children are so kawaii!
And I love 1827!
So
Thank you for the update!
(and the story in general!)
5/12/2013 c2 3zero-amu
... YOU UPDATED OMG OMG YOU UPDATED! And you didn't tell me QAQ nah joking XD 1827 and mini-1827 XD mini-8059 MOMRNT XD I'm dying of excessive blood lost XD -dies- And you better get better or I will haunt you XD I'm thinking should I get a beta but... Haa.. COMPLICATED.
5/12/2013 c2 04reine
It's okay and thanks. It's this kind of 1827 that makes want to jump and kick something randomly, and a smile is currently plastered to my face. Hope you get well soon. _
5/6/2013 c1 04reine
Please do continue.
4/4/2013 c1 21ezcap1st
Yes please continue! This has got potential to be a series, it's good .
1/1/2013 c1 Guest
Its indeed a interesting storyline
Pls update soon!
and i like how u made the characters acted in the story
1/1/2013 c1 Sayrial
Continue please xD I like the plot, it's different from the rest of the ones on FF. I really wanna know what's going to happen next
19 Page 1 2 Next »