for If We Fall or Merely Stumble

1/10/2016 c2 7NoilyPrat
wow, what an imagination you've got! Poor Dean, indeed. That's not something he's going to get over, and he's not going to talk about it - ever. Sam's realization of what had happened was brilliant (damn you Satan! but he does have his uses) and his solution might be the only thing to keep Dean patched up and together.
12/7/2015 c2 2LunaBianca
I appreciate this story, how you explore the boys' loss and trauma and how they interact through it. That's why we watch Show!
1/18/2013 c1 342SupernaturallyEgocentric
Wonderful chapter.
1/10/2013 c2 Jeanne
Nice to see Sam understanding his brother's needs instead of pushing. What a messed up pair they are.
1/1/2013 c2 SPN Mum
That just sucks! This latest monster took the term 'screwing with you' to a whole new level! O.o I don't know why Dean thought he could hide it, especially when he didn't take care of the trash bag with his clothes in it. Yep, I would say the two of them are pretty broken. :(
1/1/2013 c1 SPN Mum
Well, that was a nasty creature. Good thing Sam was able to kill it before it could eat Dean. Sam isn't doing so well, dealing with Lucifer anymore. Dean isn't doing so well period. They are both a pretty big mess, yet they still do their job. It's getting harder to get back up after each fall though. :(
1/1/2013 c2 SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very good chapter. Horrifying, but very well done.
1/1/2013 c2 51emebalia
Read this over at livejournal and I have to say: Great story, thanks.
I can see both of them dealing this way with something like this.
1/1/2013 c2 45PsychoPicasso
That was AWESOME! I loved it!
1/1/2013 c1 PsychoPicasso
Absolutely AWESOME! I loved the detail on the squid monster and I can't wait to see what happens in part two! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service