for 9 The Savior Returns

2/7 c1 Alea
Dear Celestial Rainstorm,
I really love your work and your fanfiction "The Savior Returns" was amazing; you put so much love, suspense and Passion into this wonderful story. I'm also a really big 9 fan. And I was wondering if you could allow me to make an actual book out of it. If it's okay with you, please get back to me how ever you can. Thanks! :):)
4/9/2020 c11 33B.E.A.T.N
9 can't really be blamed for this. He had no idea that any of this was gonna happen!
4/9/2020 c10 B.E.A.T.N
Glad to see they found him and didn't miss him. I usually hate it when a film does that.
4/8/2020 c9 B.E.A.T.N
9 getting taken first, that's a neat touch.
4/8/2020 c8 B.E.A.T.N
Holy crap. Three very dangerous threats to our heroes is one way to start this up.
4/7/2020 c7 B.E.A.T.N
9 once more perfectly describes this amazing chapter. I can't wait for what's next.
4/7/2020 c6 B.E.A.T.N
I smell romance...
4/7/2020 c5 B.E.A.T.N
And I'm crying. Good job.
4/7/2020 c4 B.E.A.T.N
9 found the bodies in almost the same order as how they died. That's a neat touch honestly. Also, I'm glad 9 and 7 forgave eachother after so little time. I always hate it when stories drag on with that kinda stuff.
4/7/2020 c3 B.E.A.T.N
Great idea, having 2 be the first body 9 finds on his mission.
4/7/2020 c2 B.E.A.T.N
This feels like an actual sequel to 9. I commend you for pulling this off. More reviews will come as I continue reading to the end.
6/23/2019 c17 Guest
Sorry I didn’t find the eater egg
6/19/2019 c30 Gambit127
I finally finished the story and I just wanted to say one thing. Thank you
Thank you so much for giving us this beautifully written story of excellent design.
The 7x9 romance gives me such happiness as they unite and become a couple after everything that takes place.
The writing was incredible and even though I'm extremely sad that the story is over, I'm glad I was able to experience it.
5/16/2019 c7 Gambit127
Loving this story! Glad to see other people reading it as well!
4/15/2019 c30 6TheClowningPrince