FanFiction.Net
for Silly Boy

7/1/2018 c1 LBelle
What a lovely story. They're so fortunate to have had each other their entire wonderfully happy lives. I can't stop crying from happiness as well as sadness.
1/20/2016 c1 hotmammaof2
I kept seeing all of your new posts today about your new story, How To Be Friends, so I was coming to check it out! Then I noticed all of these other pieces you wrote! I picked this one to read and so glad I did! This piece was so beautifully wrote, this style/type if writing is my favorite, and you hit it out of the park with this one! I was smiling the whole way through and of course teary eyed at the end. Great job!

Your friend,

Danica J (hotmamma)
1/4/2016 c1 4Stella Kurogane
Beautiful. *wipes tears*
11/2/2015 c1 shaz308
This was a beautiful one shot.
4/29/2015 c1 Anita
Beautiful story *sobbing* thank you.
9/20/2014 c1 lemonangeljuice
Than you for this touching story. You have squeezed a lifetime into a single chapter. As I shed some tears, I am reminded that there is an end to one's own lifetime.
1/6/2014 c1 8GothicTemptress
I can hardly see my screen through this veil of tears - How I loved this, especially your silly boy and your beautiful girl. #6 made me tear up, and in that aftermath, you made it so easy to feel her hurt and his despondency. I just turned 40 this year and I lament my own greys, so that stage of their life really resonated with me. And this ending...so sad, yet gorgeous, Cejsmom - a lovely full-circle.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talents with us.

*faves*

Becca
9/26/2013 c1 Katy dazzledbythe Cullens
This was simply beautiful...

Katy.
9/23/2013 c1 Guest
oh how sad but so beautiful, very well written. im new to ur stories but finding out how much i love them
3/29/2013 c1 annaharding
Crying now. What a beautiful story! Thanx for sharing.
3/20/2013 c1 debslmac
:) sniff! loved this.
3/15/2013 c1 6Marie One
Wow, what a life.
3/2/2013 c1 1morena.davidson.3
Such a sweet story of life and love. Thanks for being brave enough to post it and share :)
2/10/2013 c1 newgirl13
Beautiful story!. Now I understand why you helped guys are amazing.
1/22/2013 c1 albadolores
damnnnn i'm crying so hard , thank god i'm alone in the house right now, ohhhh Cejsmom, this was wonderful , ...is like you're talking to a friend telling te story of your life, and i can visual the roads and the cemtery where they slide, and yo explain all so well, , and this is a life and death a full circle of a beauty,
I love this hun, i wish you could made this a story a complete one with details, and tendernss and hotness and playfulnesss,i hope you keep writing 3
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »