FanFiction.Net
for Silly Boy

1/1/2013 c1 10Lost In Fanfiction
Damn, you made me cry. So sweet :) You should write more. Not too much though, I still need you.
1/1/2013 c1 6EnchantedbyTwilight
I read this as part of the compilation, but I really wanted to leave you a 'real' review because this story deserves many! It was sweet, and sad and wonderful all wrapped up in beautiful words. Thanks so much for sharing it. I just got all teary-eyed sappy reading it again!
1/1/2013 c1 11kitchmill
Damn, tears! Amazing that you made me cry in 4k words. Beautiful story.

Kitch
1/1/2013 c1 insanemum
*sniffle*. That was really lovely. A beautiful trip through a wonderful pair of lives. Who could ask for more?
1/1/2013 c1 Midnight Cougar
Wow, my dear friend, that was absolutely beautiful...so romantic and sweet! I smiled the whole way through, then shed a few tears at the end. I loved how you covered their whole life span together...a little bit of everything, but most importantly, all their milestones. Enjoyed every word, from beginning to end! A lovely piece for SU4K... So well done! I hope you write more! :) xoxo
1/1/2013 c1 crosunshine
I loved your story the first time i read it when i got the SU4K pdf-file! after reading it a 2nd time I love it even more!

I do hope you will write more, because your writing is beautiful

thank you for writing and sharing this with us
1/1/2013 c1 sassygirl156
sometimes it's the simple things that touch us the most. This really touched my heart. Thank you so much for sharing it.
1/1/2013 c1 GoneFeb2021
Beautifully done, my friend.
You should be so proud. You brought me to tears.
Bravo!
1/1/2013 c1 12MrsK81
*Sniffs* That was so so good and usually any ending like that kills me ! It was sweet and so touching and even though the end was heartbreaking it worked so perfectly!
Loved it!
1/1/2013 c1 LOLO 5-0
Oh how sweet and loving this was forever together!
1/1/2013 c1 CdrIvanova
Oh, this was just lovely. Yes, I'm weepy at the end, but what a lovely, full life they led. Thank you so much!
1/1/2013 c1 51BonesnCastleFREAK
This is amazing... I'm speechless.. Truly absolutely amazing :)
1/1/2013 c1 Any AnyAny
I love this story Colleen! You touched more emotions with this short story than the authors of some longer stories. Thanks for sharing this with us. It was really, really beautiful. Now I'm just waiting for your second story :)
1/1/2013 c1 3CaylenA