FanFiction.Net
for Animal In The Arena

2/28/2017 c1 RayWD
Please: wolverine Wins
and kill the president snow
3/5/2016 c1 Panda
Ok.
Well.
You told me I was the "big girl reading in english and doing all that cool stuff". Despite that fact, I've never read a whole book in english (like, literally), and never had the balls to write anything in this language. (ok, except presentations here in Finland. It doesn't count... much.)
I am otaku girl, shipping mostly boy couples, having anime pillows in my bed, and I am WOW gamer. I am interested in Skyrim, Dragon Age and all other awsome games, but I barely know basics about them. I love HP, Hunger Games, Tolkien and other more or less random fantasy stuff, LARPs etc. (even though I haven't visited any yet). I like Friends, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, (but never saw all episodes), selected works from Marvel and DC, and of course I am a fan of Star Wars and Star Trek. I am picky. And cosplayer. (hell yeah, one costume. Praise me, you poor creatures.)
No, I don't like GoT. I am trying to watch Supernatural because it's awesome, but got stuck in 2nd season. I barely watch anything else (I assume it's because of huge lack of procrastination on 9gag and youtube). And I don't even know if this text contains serious mistakes because ENGLISH. And I never had an idea to mix HG and Xmen like you did. (and IN ENGLISH). And it's awesomly written and I want more. Moving to another of your fanfictions.
Like, I am trying to say I am not as cool as you think, but you (and all your family team) are cool as hell. (hehe, nice paradox here). Seriously, girl. You know so many things I have no idea. And your english is much much better than mine. Be proud. I am proud. Thanks.

AND PREPARE THAT CHAMPAGNE YOU PROMISED.
...Hope it's a suitable review.
5/30/2014 c1 Stormla
what was he doing in the arena in the first place? it was an ok story but i didnt really like the plot line and the intro was a little weak 'she ran and ran, then she died' you could of added more description such as 'Katnis ran as fast as she could, nimbly jumping over rocks and fallen trees, just as she was about to reach the clearing a tall dark figure steped in frount of her, within minuets Katnis, the last surviving girl, was dead' and the same kinda thing for Peta, adds more intrest and it will also make the story longer.
12/30/2013 c1 Reader
That was brilliant. I want to know what happens next!
11/1/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
very cool idea for a crossover. though it was short.
8/28/2013 c1 2Willmatron
I would like to see more
3/31/2013 c1 6BirdofParadox
Wow, amazing and very intriguing story. It raises many questions for example how Wolverine ended up feral in the arena.
I like your protail of the X-Men and I'd love to read more.