for Stages in Snapshots

3/12/2014 c15 18Girl Supersonicboy
I blame the whole world!
I blame my stupidity!

Okay, here's why:

I love this story. I've read it many times.
But when I went through my fav stories, I COULDN'T FIND THIS!
I completely forgot to save it to my fav box!

So now, that I have finally found it again, I am reviewing to tell you how great it was!

Great job!
12/17/2013 c15 5IvoryCrawler
This was...incredibly sweet and very original. I haven't read one like this ever. At first I was a bit iffy with Primus interfering but this is a very good fic and i actually wish there was just a bit more. Like to see what has happened to Prowl, Jazz and Optimus; the dinobots and Wasp. But overall, I loved the couples, even the random, surprise ones!
2/6/2013 c15 electro moonlight
awwwwww so sweet, go ratch you climb megsy
1/15/2013 c15 LdyGossamer
I enjoyed all these snapshots, especially these last two and the one with Red Alert and Inferno. Thanks for a wonderful read.
1/15/2013 c15 54Starfire201
Not a bad ending. This pairing isn't quite as rare as the others, but still is pretty good.
1/15/2013 c15 5TFSTARFIRE
Awesome series of stories. surprised by Ratchets bonded, definitely good choice.
1/14/2013 c14 Guest
no prowl? no jazz? no optimus or megatron? was just wondering...
1/12/2013 c12 54Starfire201
TFA Blitzwing is most definitely a character. :D
1/10/2013 c10 RainbowBetta
Who Optimus going to end up with? I'm going to die if its Blitzwing since he goes crazy with prime's firetruck mode.
Interesting snippets*thumbsup*
hehehe very nice
1/9/2013 c9 34Misao-CG
Aaaaaaaw!
1/9/2013 c8 TinkotheWolf
Okay that was absolutely adorable. No other way to describe that. And HIS squeal would shatter the gift? How about MY squeal over that cuteness! Kid you not I totally did haha! Anyway could on yah can't wait for the rest!
28 Page 1 2 Next »